Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrsasaki

Problem with PS3

11 posts in this topic

Wasn't sure if I should put this here or NHL 13 talk, but whatever. So when I'm playing NHL 13/any of them, when I click L3 to hustle, it starts messing with my lines/strategies and kinda flicks the puck up in the air. It only happens with one controller. What's going on?

I have the same problem, it changes my lines and my guy lay his stick on the ice as if he was trying to block a pass. Really pisses me off, I haven't tried on my other controller, pretty sure it does the same thing for both controllers.

It is the poorly built controller. You have to be careful how hard you are squeezing the controller. I do this all the time as well. The controller is nowhere as heavy duty as Xbox that's for sure.

I really pisses me off, I noticed it more this year than last year, and now that you mentioned it, I noticed its getting more and more on my nerves.

It is the poorly built controller. You have to be careful how hard you are squeezing the controller. I do this all the time as well. The controller is nowhere as heavy duty as Xbox that's for sure.

That doesn't make any sense. I'll agree that the XBox 360 controller is better than the PS3's in terms of design, but to say the controller is poorly built? Why would that cause the controls to change? Never happened in NHL11 or NHL12... I was using the exact same controller.

Naw man, that's EA, not your playstation. Mine seems to be working fine but thats only for now :lol: