Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G-52

Nicklas jensen - AIK stats

192 posts in this topic

He has played 4 games I believe. He's tied for 2nd in goals and is first among rookies.

Anyone that wants to see his goals should go to the prospects section. They're worth the watch. Like Naslund in his prime. :)

Sucks that the team is in last place though, would be great if he had a year of experience on a team with a winning attitude. Hopefully the rest of the season goes well for AIK.

Last place after 4 games doesn't mean much in any league with a reasonable season length. Doing good this early is great', both confidence and ice time wise. Looking forward to following him!

He is 5 games in now. his last outing (the 2 goal effort) was the team's, and his, 5th

I have high hopes for Jensen in the NHL, i dont think he is quite ready yet, but i would love

to see what he can do on the Canucks squad.

he may be closer than a lot of people think. if he remains at the top of the SEL when training camp comes around, he'll be ahead of the game and on a roll. he could make a BIG impact if that's the case.

He's gonna be awesome, I hope he makes the roster this season (if there is one).

My second rated prospect next to Kassian, I think he's gonna do great! Maybe even sooner than I expected. :o

My second rated prospect next to Kassian, I think he's gonna do great! Maybe even sooner than I expected. :o

I have high hopes for jensen, I'd be very happy to see him keep up a PPG average over in the SEL. Probably a little much to ask for though

Sucks that the team is in last place though, would be great if he had a year of experience on a team with a winning attitude. Hopefully the rest of the season goes well for AIK.

Not bad. He's doing it against men. He also lit up the AHL before going down. Let's hope this is consistent and not another flash in the pan.