The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nicklas jensen - AIK stats

G-52

Second overall in goals, 17th overall in points, top rookie, all while playing on the worst team. This is very promising, and he does seem to have some consistency so far.

I see Alex Steen is sitting at 7th, and I would still love to pick him up.

Booth Steen Jensen or Jensen Kesler Steen

Pretty good showing in what many consider to be the second best pro league in the world, and the closest comparable in terms of style of play to the NHL.

His goal scoring production thus far compares favorably with what Naslund and D Sedin did at the same age. They played for a much better team (Modo), got more ice time, and there may have been more scoring in the league as a whole.

Good decision to go play in Sweden this year then I guess, eh. He is exceeding what I thought he would be able to accomplish over there as a nineteen year old, statistically at least. I was worried he might not get the minutes to improve his game. Glad to see that I was wrong.

Good decision to go play in Sweden this year then I guess, eh. He is exceeding what I thought he would be able to accomplish over there as a nineteen year old, statistically at least. I was worried he might not get the minutes to improve his game. Glad to see that I was wrong.

Archived