Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharpshooter

Sikh Woman Defends Facial Hair After Photo Goes Viral

250 posts in this topic

You're in no position to make demands of how I answer a question and you never will be, nor will I ever be obligated to give you what you want. Let's get that cleared away first.

I find that the sum of what makes her attractive as a person, in totality, not only makes her attractive on the inside, but also on the outside as well.

Look at both of you sounding all "high and mighty".

Just cause you don't feel someone's opinion is right, doesn't mean you two have to act just as equally immature in reply.

Just ignore it.

I'm sorry deb but this threads gone completely upside down. Looks like some of us can't act mature enough.

I'm sorry deb but this threads gone completely upside down. Looks like some of us can't act mature enough.

Back on topic:

Balpreet Kaur is to be commended for her strength of character and for rising above the immaturity and ignorance of those who cannot look past a bit of facial hair. There are many who could take some lessons.

Funny how calling her ugly or a freak doesn't bother her at all yet it bothers some people in this thread. That's just straight up trolling, looking for a internet arguement so they can flex their mental wit in a feeble attempt convey superioty. Does coming online and telling the world that the earth is round fill some sort of empty void in your life? No? Then why spend all this time fighting a battle thats already won by her? She doesn't need your help so quit with this wannade internet hero charade and stop trying to be the answer to the question no one asked.

Funny how calling her ugly or a freak doesn't bother her at all yet it bothers some people in this thread. That's just straight up trolling, looking for a internet arguement so they can flex their mental wit in a feeble attempt convey superioty. Does coming online and telling the world that the earth is round fill some sort of empty void in your life? No? Then why spend all this time fighting a battle thats already won by her? She doesn't need your help so quit with this wannade internet hero charade and stop trying to be the answer to the question no one asked.

I'm impressed. She must be pretty secure with herself to be able to do that. Good for her to care more about her beliefs than what other people think.

Wow. If I was that woman, I would be so incredibly angry and embarassed. She handled the situation with such incredible tact and turned it to such a positive situation. Good on her. She changed people's views and made the world just that much better.

Wow. If I was that woman, I would be so incredibly angry and embarassed. She handled the situation with such incredible tact and turned it to such a positive situation. Good on her. She changed people's views and made the world just that much better.

Imo she's unattractive (who gives a crap).

That said it's nice to see how she turned it around with such grace, making it snowball into something bigger than the initial wave of ridicule.

My god this thread is full of sensitive whiners. How much friggin time do some of you have to sit here and argue for pages and pages??

My god this thread is full of sensitive whiners. How much friggin time do some of you have to sit here and argue for pages and pages??

It's being reported that she has joined the local Ohio circus since they were in need of a bearded lady for the freak show.

It's being reported that she has joined the local Ohio circus since they were in need of a bearded lady for the freak show.

Those of you taking pot shots at her miss the entire point of this thread/her response.

We get it, she is unattractive by some standards but the beauty in her is that hers isn't a shallow thinking and looks beyond the outer presentation to something much more meaningful - what the person is all about on the inside. And if we all adopted this thinking and cared little about appearance and focused more on the important stuff, it would make the world a better place.

To continue to make jokes after someone's obvious, sincere attempt to address the issue in a profound manner just makes you look small(er). Keep that in mind....(and on topic please - last warning before official ones are doled out).