Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schlaBAM

Happy Birthday, Henrik and Daniel Sedin!

30 posts in this topic

Hope we still have a season this year, These guys are in their prime and I'd hate to see all that talent wasted for a yr....having said that, HBD to the classiest players in the league!

Happy Birthday bros (get it?)

I have a feeling with their work ethic and style of play, they'll remain elite players till they decide to stop playing.

I'll admit, I doubted their worth for years. They are two truly special players, though. One of the greatest duos the game has ever seen, as far as I'm concerned.

The window is closing-have a great day Hank and Dan!

happy birthday to the most humble, unselfish, skilled, creative, classy, exciting captain and alternate captain this team has ever had. once they are done with their career, they would probably hold all the team records. i fear the day they will retire. we are lucky they chose vancouver. and burkie did all the wheeling and dealing to draft them.

i miss watching henrik and daniel, their creativity and their "cerebral kind of hockey".

At least we got em for another 4-5 years (likely), enought time to tutor the young ones coming up.

It has been a treat to watch these two classy people develop into superstars, terrific men in the community, and remind us all about the importance of perseverence and hard work.

Happy Birthday bros (get it?)

I have a feeling with their work ethic and style of play, they'll remain elite players till they decide to stop playing.

Belated happy birthday to two of a kind who have helped bring our team to an elite status through hard work.....

Happy Belated B-Day To 2 of the best and most classy players in the league!!!

:)

:towel:

I've said this before but Vancouver without the Sedins is the Hot Dog without the Hot Dog

Happy Birthday Henrik and Daniel Sedin two of the best to ever pull the Canucks sweater over their heads

Isn't it funny that when some of the Canuck players have their birthdays someone makes something like this but when Mason Raymond has his birthday no one does anything Just saying. But Happy Birthday to the Sedins

Got to give credit to Burke for reeling in the twins. Soon to be the 2 leading scorers in franchise history, and they've done so much for the Canucks not just with their on-ice magic, but their off-ice class.

All they have left to do is hoist that silver mug! For now, they can celebrate their birthdays :P Happy bday Hank & Dank!

Please let there be a season so we can all witness the magic those two can craft on the ice.

Haaaaaaaaaapppppyyyyyyy Birrrrrthhhhhdaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

They have the same birthday?!?.............