The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Driving Tips Article

nucklehead

http://www.jtgibson.ca/blog/archives/667

This guy needs a few lessons in PC etiquette and I know you bunch are just the crew for the job.

Here's a few samples of his work:

This is based on reaction speed; most drivers — being retarded, remember — require at least two seconds to process a danger situation...these videos feel patronising and forced on the part of the persons "acting" in them, and treat experienced drivers like retards...I'm appreciative of the irony of trying to convey information to retards by an electronic medium

I once rear ended a guy while I was merging.

He was merging in front of me. We were both accelerating steadily when he decided to stop in the merge lane. I was doing a shoulder check and when I turned my head forward again, I saw him and hit the brakes.

Luckily I wasn't really tail-gating him or anything I it was just a minor bump... Still annoying as hell.

Guy is bang on. People that can't merge (and there are a LOT of you) annoy the ever living piss out of me. Slow left lane drivers and a jackass in front of me trying to merge in to highway traffic at some suicidal fraction of it's speed are probably my two biggest irritants. Along with the people merging in traffic that don't seem to grasp the simple concept of taking turns. Left car, right car. Left car, right car. It's @#$%'ing simple people!!! :angry:

How about the guys who are behind you on the freeway that feel that they don't have to let you merge even though you are travelling the same speed by merge time? Dunno how many of those tools have almost sideswiped me to prove their point. Perhaps the threat of this is why there are so many retards that 'safely' stop instead of merge.

so people don't really care, and are wreckless drivers cause 100% of the time, if you can stop on time, they know the person they are cutting off or pissing off will stop for you, to avoid accidents. They know it. That's why the pull these b.s on us. Also over seas immigrants need to do our standard road tests. They are too dangerious especially the ones from Asia.

so people don't really care, and are wreckless drivers cause 100% of the time, if you can stop on time, they know the person they are cutting off or pissing off will stop for you, to avoid accidents. They know it. That's why the pull these b.s on us. Also over seas immigrants need to do our standard road tests. They are too dangerious especially the ones from Asia.

Very good link and good tips. Here in Toronto a flashing solid green light means something quite different to that in BC.

Also, there is a stupid light change from a left turn green arrow. It goes from green arrow to yellow to red to solid green straight away . It makes more sense to go from a flashing green arrow to yellow to solid green and then finally red to finish off a full change in vehicle directions.

Archived