Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Driving Tips Article

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

My body is ready.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

I love it when I'm in a lineup and am coasting towards the guy in front of me and the guy behind me is all honking, frantically waiving their arms presumably yelling profanities accompanied by wishes for me to move forward faster :lol: Where exactly do you think we're going to get to buds?...lol

Happens all the time :picard:

Another thing I hate is when people practically cut you off when there are no cars behind you, and then proceed to turn left half a block later making me wait 2 minutes for them to muster up the courage to actually make the turn.
Posted Image

#32 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,459 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

I do'nt know what the roads are like in vancouver , but in melbourne the roads are full of morons .
the drivers on melbournes roads exemplify what is wrong with the world , they are not aware of what is going on around them , they are focused on that little bit of road in front of them , and have no regard for other road users .

I think it's rad when balls beats natural talent

Shaun Palmer

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.