The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

henrik sedin

canucks10271999

Is this a "Who's Better?" contest or a popularity contest?

If it's the former, then it's a total joke because Kovalchuk beat Datsyuk... Henrik and Malkin debatable, but I would personally choose Malkin in a second even though I "like" Hank better...

Edit: typo

Hank is a feline a skilled feline but a feline nonetheless.This team will never do anything in the playoffs if the Sedins don't start manning up and defend themselves ...........quit the diving and looking for penalties crap,sorry boys but no one else on the team or organization is gonna do it,The league isn't gonna do it . Hank is 10 times the playmaker Malkin is but Malkin has a cup.If I was gonna vote in this stupid poll I'd vote Malkin...love CDC's play on my words;)

Hank is a feline a skilled feline but a feline nonetheless.This team will never do anything in the playoffs if the Sedins don't start manning up and defend themselves ...........quit the diving and looking for penalties crap,sorry boys but no one else on the team or organization is gonna do it,The league isn't gonna do it . Hank is 10 times the playmaker Malkin is but Malkin has a cup.If I was gonna vote in this stupid poll I'd vote Malkin...love CDC's play on my words;)

Archived