Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucks10271999

henrik sedin

43 posts in this topic

Malkin is the clear-cut #2 behind Crosby now. I think Henrik > Kovalchuk is definitely something I can get behind, but the top 5 centers in the league are Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, Giroux, and Datsyuk. Won't be long before Tavares passes him up too. Let's not get too homer here.

It's not as bad as Eberle and Hall beating Crosby, Karlsson, Giroux, and Stamkos...at least Hank's got the hardware to back himself up. But Malkin's clearly better.

I wouldn't even call Crosby #1. Let's be honest, he was out for over a year, and he barely showed up in after he came back. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I don't think he's anywhere close to the best player in the league right now, or the best Center.

55%! When does this vote end and does anything happen if Henrik wins?

I wouldn't even call Crosby #1. Let's be honest, he was out for over a year, and he barely showed up in after he came back. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I don't think he's anywhere close to the best player in the league right now, or the best Center.

I would much rather have Henrik Sedin on my team than Ilya Kovalchuk, and I'm sure a lot of other team's fans would agree

Malkin doesn't matter at this point

EDIT : Henrik at 52%

I would much rather have Henrik Sedin on my team than Ilya Kovalchuk, and I'm sure a lot of other team's fans would agree

Malkin doesn't matter at this point

EDIT : Henrik at 52%

I think Henrik is the best player-maker in the league right now, I dunno why everyone is belittling him. Malkin is a good player, he's younger and can score more goals, but I still think Henrik is better.

This contest became a joke the second Henrik beat Malkin.