Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

henrik sedin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#31 iinatcc

iinatcc

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

I would much rather have Henrik Sedin on my team than Ilya Kovalchuk, and I'm sure a lot of other team's fans would agree

Malkin doesn't matter at this point

EDIT : Henrik at 52%

For some reason I have a hard time using the Sedins in the NHL games. Though Kovalchuck I can use really well.

Edited by iinatcc, 27 September 2012 - 08:52 AM.

#32 nowhereman

nowhereman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

I think Henrik is the best player-maker in the league right now, I dunno why everyone is belittling him. Malkin is a good player, he's younger and can score more goals, but I still think Henrik is better.

Not even close. Malkin is the second best player in the league, behind Crobsy, and the two of them are a clear-cut level above the rest of the league.
Posted Image

#33 khay

khay

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

This contest became a joke the second Henrik beat Malkin.

This contest became a joke when Eberle beat Crosby and Hall beat Stamkos in "Who's better 25 and under."
Henrik beating Malkin is actually debatalbe whereas Eberle beating Crosby and Hall beating Stamkos?

#34 TrippleOverTime

TrippleOverTime

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

Can't vote anymore.

#35 Wheels22

Wheels22

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

Looks like Henrik won with 51%??

#36 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

Looks like Hank won, 51.4%
Posted Image

#37 uber_pwnzor

uber_pwnzor

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

Haha, yay!

#38 bure10fan

bure10fan

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Is it over. Looks like he won!

#39 bure10fan

bure10fan

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

Now what?

#40 enterin

enterin

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

Now what?

time to go back to school : )

#41 tereKat

tereKat

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

Hank won! and to that person who said that malkin and crosby are way above the rest - you have to remember its not only based on 1 0r 2 seasons. i dont think there is anyone as good and as creative as hank as a playmaker- based on the current players, and just like what tsn analyst jamie mclennan said, "its about consistency with him... durable, plays every night..." he is the most consistent player the past 7 years who scored between 75 to 112 points per season -who also just gets better every year. classy guy, too.

#42 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

This contest became a joke when Eberle beat Crosby and Hall beat Stamkos in "Who's better 25 and under."
Henrik beating Malkin is actually debatalbe whereas Eberle beating Crosby and Hall beating Stamkos?

Agreed. When that happens, I lose all interest in the poll.
Posted Image

#43 Captain Aerosex

Captain Aerosex

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,488 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hank won! and to that person who said that malkin and crosby are way above the rest - you have to remember its not only based on 1 0r 2 seasons.

OK...Malkin has been better than Henrik 4 of the 6 seasons that they've both been in the league at the same time, and is currently better at a younger age. Crosby has been better than Henrik 5 of the 7 seasons that they've both been in the league (awarding last season to Henrik because Crosby didn't even play half the season, but I seriously doubt Crosby would've failed to score less than Henrik in 2011 if he played the 2nd half of the season), and is currently better at an even younger age.

I'm sorry, but you guys are blinded by homerism if you think the twins are better than Crosby and Malkin. Compared to the twins, they have 1 more Hart, 1 more Pearson, 1 more Art Ross, 1 more Rocket Richard, 1 more Conn Smythe, 1 more Cup title in half the games. They are the clear-cut best 2 players in the league right now, and already have more successful NHL careers, regardless of consistency or durability.

Edited by Witchcraft and Sedinery, 27 September 2012 - 03:43 PM.

dontforgettolentil.png

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.