3 replies to this topic

#1 Harbinger

Harbinger

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,198 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Does anyone actually pay for these anymore? If I want a newspaper these days I just go to mcdonalds in the morning and they give me one with my meal at the drive through. Now that the province charges you to read theirs I just stopped clicking on their stories and now use their site only to direct me in my google searches. Are there still people who spend money on these things?

Posted Image

#2 GoaltenderInterference

GoaltenderInterference

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

My dad still has a subscription to the Vancouver Sun.

I only grab the newspaper when they give them away at the Skytrain stations (Province and the Sun)

Press the Panic Button! Posted Image

Posted Image
Derek Boogaard, Rick Rypien, Wade Belak, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl
Sig by .CM.

#3 nucklehead

nucklehead

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,356 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

What's a newspaper?
biggerabacus_zps5cae10b6.jpg

#4 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

Hey I was wondering why your making so many threads this morning? Oh and I don't use newspapers only for blanets at night. I to go to McDonalds everymorning collecting my daily paper.
GO Canucks GO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.