The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What religion do you belong to/practice?

Kass9

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The problem with this poll is that for Christianity, the definition is so watered down these days that people believe if you believe in God or go to church or pray or read your bible etc. etc. that you're saved when the Bible states that those who believe and put their trust in Christ Jesus' work on the cross are what God deems christians.

That and I know some people who are christians but have fallen away from Christ & do not practice their faith regularly if at all, but the Bible states that once you are saved you can never be unsaved.

The problem with this poll is that for Christianity, the definition is so watered down these days that people believe if you believe in God or go to church or pray or read your bible etc. etc. that you're saved when the Bible states that those who believe and put their trust in Christ Jesus' work on the cross are what God deems christians.

That and I know some people who are christians but have fallen away from Christ & do not practice their faith regularly if at all, but the Bible states that once you are saved you can never be unsaved.

I have Christian background (ten commandments other values they have). I don't really believe in if you just go to church/pray you are saved. I believe earth is a test if you treat others with respect,help others etc... then you pass. If you are a total (insert word here) then your less likely.

no, the problem with Christianity (coming from a Christian) is all the holier than thou bigots running around calling other Christians not really Christians, just because their version of Christianity doesn't match with the other people's version.

That and the people trying to force their religion on everyone all the time. Religion is a personal belief, respect everyone else's.

I think Religion is a shortcut to thinking. How anyone can pretend to be a good decent human being following the so called docterines that religion preaches and consider their religion the right one is beyond me. It's paradoxal, vain, hypocritical, and completely unreasonable. I am intrigued by parts of Buddism but I still don't believe in pitting groups of people against each other.

I think Religion is a shortcut to thinking. How anyone can pretend to be a good decent human being following the so called docterines that religion preaches and consider their religion the right one is beyond me. It's paradoxal, vain, hypocritical, and completely unreasonable. I am intrigued by parts of Buddism but I still don't believe in pitting groups of people against each other.

Archived