The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best food places you ever been?

EoH

I was wondering since i do enjoy a variety of food, i was wondering where some of the best and delicious food places you guys ever been.

Im looking to try different places of all types of food in places in vancouver or anywhere near.

It isn't anywhere near, but if you ever go to Banff, Balkan Greek Restaurant in Banff is PHENOMENAL if you love greek food. Plus, it's in Banff...

In Vancouver, I really like "C". Best seafood in Vancouver, in my opinion.

There's also this great little (stand?) in Stanley Park during the summer, they make fantastic steak sandwiches!!

My cousin's restaurant in Langley! (in my signature, Fat Cow & Oyster Bar)

Lots of choices for oyster fans, I like the fried ones with the Guinness jello shot, but more interesting choices in general without being some crazy, overpriced place. He does as much as he can to source local ingredients as well to support other people in the area rather than buy big-name/bulk like you get most other places.

He does brunch on the weekends (try the chocolate french toast!) as well as lunch and dinner, and I'll be stopping by for dinner on my way to the Wolves vs Heat game Oct 20th.

He used to run a little bit higher end place in Maple Ridge, but opened up this one with more reasonable fare at the beginning of summer.

He's also looking at doing a turducken dinner at the end of October!

Who would be down for a long table at the end of Oct? Being new makes it a bit harder to sell tickets but we are going to try to do a turducken long dinner on the last Monday in October phone the restaurant or let me know on here if you are interested we have to price it out still but it will be around the 75 dollars a ticket but this includes the dinner appy, main show, and dessert and a glass of wine we would have seating for 24... Does any one in Langley do this by the way? It is a great way to meet new people and to have a great evening out? for more info post in the comments below!

Baci and Osteri Napoli for Italian

Maurya for Indian

Wo's on Main for Chinese

Memphis Blues BBQ for BBQ (duh)

Las Margaritas for Mexican

Pauls Subs in Burnaby for the ribeye steak and capicolli sandwich

Dave's Fish and Chips in Steveston

Kaplan's Star Deli for a smoked meat sandwich

I was wondering since i do enjoy a variety of food, i was wondering where some of the best and delicious food places you guys ever been.

Im looking to try different places of all types of food in places in vancouver or anywhere near.

Archived