The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Do You Want The Canucks To Draft?

Garrett-6

so trying to avoid talking about the lockout, my Question to you guys is out of the players your know of who do you want the Canucks to draft this year

For me its Jonathan Drouin, this kid is a stud on the ice he plays for the Mooseheads on a line with MacKinnon here in halifax (one good thing about living in Nova Scotia) nice speed to him, not very big which is what we need but hes got great speed and scoring ability so far this season hes got 7 points in the first 2 games of the season...really love watching this guy play and really want the canucks to get this guy

Who do you want???

dont say MacKinnon, we all want him

so trying to avoid talking about the lockout, my Question to you guys is out of the players your know of who do you want the Canucks to draft this year

For me its Jonathan Drouin, this kid is a stud on the ice he plays for the Mooseheads on a line with MacKinnon here in halifax (one good thing about living in Nova Scotia) nice speed to him, not very big which is what we need but hes got great speed and scoring ability so far this season hes got 7 points in the first 2 games of the season...really love watching this guy play and really want the canucks to get this guy

Who do you want???

dont say MacKinnon, we all want him

Archived