Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Bieksa and Hamhuis surprise Midget Triple-A team in North Van with workout, Q&A sessions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#31 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,088 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

Great stuff,

That would be a awesome treat for those kids, I know I would love it and it would be quite a big deal.

However, I do have to say if they ran that one on one drill 10 times I bet you the 15 year old beats juice at least 5 times. LOL.

Edited by Dogbyte, 02 October 2012 - 09:03 AM.

Canuckslogo160x160.jpg

#32 JRSJ

JRSJ

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

Look, Toots, don't take that sanctimonious, condescending, tone with me. From what I have seen on this site you appear to have no life outside of your creepy, desperate, love for these playoff-choking knuckleheads. This is nothing but a shallow PR stunt by a bunch of attention seeking media whores who are clearly fully aware of the optics of millionaires and billionaires duking it out. But that's ok, because Bieksa took a few moments out of his busy day, put his non-fat vanilla soy latte down, and yucked it up with some kids. Get real, Seacrest out!

Posted Image

#33 Moreton

Moreton

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

Look, Toots, don't take that sanctimonious, condescending, tone with me. From what I have seen on this site you appear to have no life outside of your creepy, desperate, love for these playoff-choking knuckleheads. This is nothing but a shallow PR stunt by a bunch of attention seeking media whores who are clearly fully aware of the optics of millionaires and billionaires duking it out. But that's ok, because Bieksa took a few moments out of his busy day, put his non-fat vanilla soy latte down, and yucked it up with some kids. Get real, Seacrest out!

Wow. I hear the calgary flames forums need a few more douche bags, why dont you check it out?

You seem to not like the team or the players very much. And even if it WAS a PR stunt, it doesnt make it a bad thing. At least they're giving back.

it's okay to be butthurt about the lockout. But dont knock what these guys do for the community. When's the last time you volunteered for anything?

#34 SNACanuck

SNACanuck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

Hugh,

What kind of person calls a female "toots" now and days? except a neaderathol maybe. So 2 players go out and spend an hour with some kids and you interject with some crap about them being chokers. Unless your out there volunteering your butt out there to help some teen kids too I think your all fluff dude. And beyond that your sexist comment shows your ignorant and uneducated. Your village called and they want their idiot back.

Edited by SNACanuck, 03 October 2012 - 04:16 PM.

'Merica!

#35 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,323 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

Oh Hugh, what are YOU going to do with all your free time now?

Posted Image

#36 Gally

Gally

KJ's Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,641 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

my mom wouldn't let me touch the laptop because I have to stand after I eat....kinda stupid

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.