The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Set the next poster a challenge

Scottish⑦Canuck

I have the day off, and I'm bored of doing geology essays and whatnot, so I figured I'd make an addition to "Cultimultural Noise" that's a little different and hasn't really been done before.

The aim of the game is to set a poster a challenge that can be completed on the forums. There are no rules or guidelines as to what that challenge/task is, providing that it doesn't involve spamming or breaking the board rules. You can assign the task to anyone who partakes in the thread, or just the poster after you. Whatever floats your boat. I'll begin.

The next poster must incorporate the word "banana" into every one of their posts for the remainder of the day, without making it obvious (in other words you can't just add "banana" to the end of your post). Continue to post as normal (try not to spam).

Your posts will be carefully monitored (by me), and if you fail to adhere to the rules you'll enter CDC's Hall of Shame and be ridiculed forever. If you accept the challenge, quote the task and make sure it's known you've accepted it.

Go.

EDIT: I'll just add that it's the responsibility of the challenger to monitor the posts of who accepted their task.

Archived