6 replies to this topic

#1 hockeyfan90

hockeyfan90

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

I really want an all star goalie for my HUT team like Luongo, Price, Rinne, Quick, Miller, Lundqvist etc... but they cost a lot like 20000+ pucks. What are easy ways to get EA pucks? I only have like 1000 now lol

#2 Tornado

Tornado

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

I find this is the easiest way:

Belgian Canucks Fan

Posted Image

#3 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Aladeen them

TRANSLATION: Purchase them.
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

#4 Dion Phaneuf

Dion Phaneuf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

Buy low, sell high.

gallery_47851_23_84084.png

medium.png - CDCGML 483288048.png - EHL medium.png - STHS medium.png - CDCFL

#5 Kumquats

Kumquats

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

In addition to the video Tornado posted when I played nhl10 I would sit in the offensive zone with the puck for most of the game and would get quite a few pucks that way since it counts as "time on attack" Not sure if they changed that or not. I think it gave 2 points for every minute you were on the attack up to 100 pucks, so 50 minutes of attack time. You get a puck for every hit and shot. Get a good amount of pucks for goals obviously.

Don't flat out buy those players, get the packs instead, you have a better chance of getting decent cards if you are willing to pay the pucks for them. In the mean time get a lower level starter like Theodore and use a minor league player as the backup, same with the 3rd and 4th line. Your team won't be as strong but you'll get more pucks that way.
Posted Image

#6 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,720 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

I got both Lu and Quick in the same jumbo pack in NHL 11. I don't know what the jumbos are like in 13 but if it's the same then go that route.

Pineapple_jumps.gifPineapple_jumps.gif

#7 James van Riemsdyk

James van Riemsdyk

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Just go to search for card but instead just put in NHL players only and the 1st page players are usually players who are about to expire and you just bid on those players who are sold for low. Then sell them back up for higher. And I learned that playing Offline in tournaments gives greater rewards than playing online or just playing a game. I usually play the PRO tournament and you get about 3000pucks for finishing the whole tournament.
Posted Image
Edmonton Oilers CHL AGM
Edmontion Oilers SRHL Commissioner/GM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.