The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] NYI - VAn

zombieksa

hes one of those players thats more valuable to his team than hes worth.. kinda like hansen to us but hansen is a better player. it would take an overpayment to get him and its prabably not worth it... we got lots of big boys in our system now so its probably not worth it.

i agree with wizdom, i think mallet is gonna turn out to be a steal for us

Sobered up, I stand by my proposal. 3.2M in cap space, Corrado, Connauton, Save waiting in the wings, and Edler that needs to be signed, This is an overpayment I am willing to do. I am also from Windsor so having local guys like Martin and Kassian on the team gives me a sense of pride.

Give him time on a line with defensive forwards like Malhotra and see his defensive game flourish. Or put him on a line with Kassian and Lapierre and see the hate fly.

Sobered up, I stand by my proposal. 3.2M in cap space, Corrado, Connauton, Save waiting in the wings, and Edler that needs to be signed, This is an overpayment I am willing to do. I am also from Windsor so having local guys like Martin and Kassian on the team gives me a sense of pride.

Give him time on a line with defensive forwards like Malhotra and see his defensive game flourish. Or put him on a line with Kassian and Lapierre and see the hate fly.

Archived