The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] VAN-NYI

CHodgson9

To NYI:

Luongo, Edler, Higgins, Hansen, Schroeder, Booth

To Van:

Tavares, Niederreiter

NYI gets a franchise goalie, a top-2 dman, a top-6 center, a top 6 winger, and 2 incredible wingers who can play top 9 minutes.

Vancouver gets much added offense, and a sizable winger who can grow and develop in a new system.

Anyone who thinks this is underpayment is off their mark, because a vezina finalist, future norris caliber dman, 1st round center, and 2 legit top 9 wingers don't come cheap.

New Lineup:

Sedin/Sedin/Burrows

Kassian/Kesler/Tavares

Niederreiter/Lappy/Jensen

Weise/Malhotra/Raymond

Hamhuis/Bieksa

Ballard/Garrison

Tanev/K-Conn

Schneider

Lack

EDIT: I don't care who the 2nd line center is, but Tavares can pot 50 assists along with 30 goals, and Kesler is a selke defensive center. Not a bad coaching problem to have

To NYI:

Luongo, Edler, Higgins, Hansen, Schroeder

To Van:

Tavares, Niederreiter

NYI gets a franchise goalie, a top-2 dman, a top-6 center, and 2 incredible wingers who can play top 9 minutes.

Vancouver gets much added offense, and a sizable winger who can grow and develop in a new system.

Anyone who thinks this is underpayment is off their mark, because a vezina finalist, future norris caliber dman, 1st round center, and 2 legit top 9 wingers don't come cheap.

New Lineup:

Sedin/Sedin/Burrows

Kassian/Kesler/Tavares

Weise/Malhotra/Raymond

Hamhuis/Bieksa

Ballard/Garrison

Tanev/K-Conn

Schneider

Lack

EDIT: I don't care who the 2nd line center is, but Tavares can pot 50 assists along with 30 goals, and Kesler is a selke defensive center. Not a bad coaching problem to have

Look, this lockout is upsetting for a die hard fan, so I have to keep my hockey fix satisfied somehow.

This forum is one outlet, and the trade proposals are all in good fun. I'd love to see Tavares on our team, but am aware we'd have to give up an unreal amount of assets to make that happen. El nino has never had lower value, so why not try for him as well.

To NYI:

Luongo, Edler, Higgins, Hansen, Schroeder, Booth

To Van:

Tavares, Niederreiter

NYI gets a franchise goalie, a top-2 dman, a top-6 center, a top 6 winger, and 2 incredible wingers who can play top 9 minutes.

New Lineup:

Sedin/Sedin/Burrows

Kassian/Kesler/Tavares

Weise/Malhotra/Raymond

Hamhuis/Bieksa

Ballard/Garrison

Tanev/K-Conn

Schneider

Lack

the islanders already had luongo and dealt him to florida so they could pick di pietro, that and i cant see luongo waiving his NTC to go to that disaster of a team like the islanders. and theres no way theyre gonna move tavares, hes the face of their franchise. and im not convinced that neiderreiter can produce like he did in junior, so overall my answer is no.

Archived