#1 Tyrant

Tyrant

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

Hey there.

Just got a new Samsung galaxy s3 phone, and was wondering if there was a widget for nhl scores?
Sure I can get an app like tsn that you open up, and get all the scores, but I was thinking of something fancier, like the weather or clock widgets that are just on your homescreens constantly updating.

I was hoping for something exotic and fancy looking, like team logos and scores.

Haven't been able to find one yet though. Anyone know of any?

#2 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:56 PM

lol, i just got that phone too and was thinking of asking the same question. i've looked around and havent found anything like a ticker or whatnot so i'll have to keep checking this thread if anyone has any ideas as well
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#3 NightHawkSniper

NightHawkSniper

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,320 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

If you want to know the score, it's NHL 0 - PA 0

5577747361_37d631069c_m.jpg

#4 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Posted Image
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#5 Stick-in-Rink

Stick-in-Rink

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,528 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

The ESPN Scorecenter app has a pretty nice widget.

It'll display the scores during games, with the team logos. And you can choose a favourite team, so when the game is over, it'll show the score for the previous game as well as the upcoming game on the widget. Also you can turn on notifications, so you can get any breaking NHL news sent as a notification.

Scoremobile widget is nice if you like knowing scores in other leagues too, not as fancy as ESPN though,

#6 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

nice! thank you. i'll check the espn one out for sure, although its sure to be pretty useless atm.

#7 Langdon Algur

Langdon Algur

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

If you want to know the score, it's NHL 0 - PA 0

Fans also 0
"What is the good of having a nice house without a decent planet to put it on?" ~ Henry David Thoreau

CDC's 2014 draft preferences vs. Canucks actual picks
http://forum.canucks...g-2014-edition/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.