Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

key2thecup

Revolution TV Show

Watched the 1st episode, thought it was fantastic. The 2nd episode did well also...

This and the submarine show ( Last Resort ) are my 2 new shows this fall !

The majority of the episode is so boring and I end up fast forwarding most of it, but the cliffhanger always gets me to keep it on record.

Why would bullets be hard to make? I can see bullets for modern weapons like AK-47s being difficult to manufacture, but wasn't China using gunpowder during the Middle Ages or even earlier?

It's not a bad show but why must every heroine make such dumb decisions, she best leave it up to her uncle... she is like, my conscious must get the best of me even though I may die from this in excrutiating pain, oh well

1st show was good, 2nd show was annying tripe, i'll watch the 3rd episode today, and if it is as bad as the 2nd i will no longer watch.

Why would bullets be hard to make? I can see bullets for modern weapons like AK-47s being difficult to manufacture, but wasn't China using gunpowder during the Middle Ages or even earlier?

The niece annoys the hell out of me. Why did they have to put teenagers into a prominent role in the show?? Argh.

And the dialogue is also a bit annoying. It's so cliche and forced. It literally looks like a writer just finished feeding them their lines and the actors haven't bought in. The main guy, Miles, is it? He's just a terrible actor. Can't deliver a line to save his life.

I'll watch a couple more in hopes the story saves the acting...but, it's not 'must-see' for me right now. Luckily it comes on at 10pm and has no real competition.

That other show 'Last Resort' looks promising however.