Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChenWei91

JUSTIN BIEBER LIP SYNCING!?

42 posts in this topic

its common practice nowadays for singers to have the voice track play in the background. Especially the ones that have huge choreographed acts.

Not a fan at all of his music, but you gotta hand it to him, he played out the show even though he was sick. Apparently he had to leave the stage a few times because he was ill.

oh man that's rich.

Too many JDs and Jagermeisters backstage!

Too many JDs and Jagermeisters backstage!

I can assure you I was not backstage with Justin Bieber.

That kid's a HELLUVA TALENT

I don't know any of his music, but he's doing way better than I am and I'm like 10 years older.

its common practice nowadays for singers to have the voice track play in the background. Especially the ones that have huge choreographed acts.

Not a fan at all of his music, but you gotta hand it to him, he played out the show even though he was sick. Apparently he had to leave the stage a few times because he was ill.

Selling 10 mLs of Justin Bieber vomit for only $99 + S/H

omg justin bieber was sick and vomited on stage omg get well soon justin! <3 <3 <3 bieber fever forever & ever <3

Exactly.

He's amazingly talented yet people choose to dislike those that are talented/have a lot of girls fawning over them. I'll never understand why. You can dislike the music but why trash the guy?

I can't tell if this is sarcastic at all, but I think he actually has a good amount of talent, but the style of music he chooses to perform does not showcase that at all.

And the biggest reason people hate him is over exposure. So I guess you can blame his publicist for being too good at his job.

I don't mind listening to pop music, but Justin Bieber is a

Exactly.

He's amazingly talented yet people choose to dislike those that are talented/have a lot of girls fawning over them. I'll never understand why. You can dislike the music but why trash the guy?

Exactly.

Meh. Nikki Minaj is worse. I honestly hate her music... What has she done to music?!

He should lip synch (with no music) all the time, that would be best.

Pretty much all music sucks today. Don't know why people rip on this guy more than anyone else.

Are you 12?

Guy is not an amazing singer. He's a manufactured product of the pop culture engine.

People bash him because he represents what is wrong with music today, and to a lesser extent he is representative of our consumer culture most-interested in instant gratification.