The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

JUSTIN BIEBER LIP SYNCING!?

ChenWei91

its common practice nowadays for singers to have the voice track play in the background. Especially the ones that have huge choreographed acts.

Not a fan at all of his music, but you gotta hand it to him, he played out the show even though he was sick. Apparently he had to leave the stage a few times because he was ill.

its common practice nowadays for singers to have the voice track play in the background. Especially the ones that have huge choreographed acts.

Not a fan at all of his music, but you gotta hand it to him, he played out the show even though he was sick. Apparently he had to leave the stage a few times because he was ill.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic at all, but I think he actually has a good amount of talent, but the style of music he chooses to perform does not showcase that at all.

And the biggest reason people hate him is over exposure. So I guess you can blame his publicist for being too good at his job.

I don't mind listening to pop music, but Justin Bieber is a

Exactly.

He's amazingly talented yet people choose to dislike those that are talented/have a lot of girls fawning over them. I'll never understand why. You can dislike the music but why trash the guy?

Archived