41 replies to this topic

#31 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

So yeah, I'd rather listen to this than Lady Gaga, Nikki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, One Direction or any other person/band that's currently on the radio

You're listening to the wrong stations then if you're having to be forced into listening to Bieber because everything else they play is bad.
TIP: Don't listen to stations that play Gaga, Minaj, Wiz, or One Direction.

#32 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

bieber's just to awesome

LOL
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#33 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

So yeah, I'd rather listen to this than Lady Gaga, Nikki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, One Direction or any other person/band that's currently on the radio

If you compare anyone to that list of garbage music anyone can be a singer.

Just because (hypothetically) Bieber is better than those, it doesn't mean he's actually good. Sorry, he really isn't. That's not to say he's the only one in the industry. The entire industry as a whole is mostly garbage.

It's McMusic. Fast-food music for the fast-food generation.

Posted ImagePosted Image

RIP LB RR PD

#34 Bitter Melon

Bitter Melon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

Honestly, there are real musicians out there, with actual talent, who can put on a better show than Bieber without lip-syncing.

If I were good-looking I could be marketed just as easily as Bieber. If John from down the street was a comely young lad he could be the next teen heartthrob.

And the reason I don't like him is the same reason I don't like any of the other pop-stars They're not musicians. They're marketing ploys designed to make money.They make superficial songs about superficial topics, that only degrade the already superficial culture we have. You know that one really popular song, about how you just want to go out there and dance? Wait, that's all of them.

I don't have anything against them as people, it's what they do that I don't like.
Like Jai604 said, it's fast-food music for a fast-food generation.

End rant.

Edited by CAPSLOCK, 01 October 2012 - 10:02 PM.

"Suck it Phaneuf" -Scott Hartnell
The poster formerly known as "CAPSLOCK"
Posted Image

#35 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

He should lip synch (with no music) all the time, that would be best.

LOL :lol:

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#36 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

My dad said it best a couple days ago:

All music these days is pre-packaged garbage

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#37 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,476 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

OMG he is little boy? I want my 8 trillion Waydian dollars back!
Posted Image

#38 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,820 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Posted Image

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#39 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image

Hahahahaha! OMGWTFBBQ!
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

View Postdajusta, on 27 March 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

#40 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

I've disliked Bieber since the very beginnning but I do have to give it to him for having some talent in terms of putting on a show. If he lip syncs, fine, I don't care. It's mostly because he's dancing for around two hours while trying to sing in front of thousands of girls. I don't mind lip syncing if their concerts are based on having a lot of choreographed and dancing into it. People that come to mind would be Lady Gaga and Usher. I know Gaga doesn't lip sync but I'm not saying she didn't.

PS: Gaga also puked on stage in Barcelona not too long ago but she went on and finished the show even though she was feeling very ill. Props to those guys that continue the show when they're not feeling well. Goes to show how much they appreciate their fans.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

View PostMarkus Alexander Cody, on 19 July 2010 - 11:34 PM, said:

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#41 Not Alain Vigneault

Not Alain Vigneault

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

PS: Gaga also puked on stage in Barcelona not too long ago but she went on and finished the show even though she was feeling very ill. Props to those guys that continue the show when they're not feeling well. Goes to show how much they appreciate their fans.

Is this the same Gaga that has made her fans wait 2-3 hours after the show is supposed to start before finally coming on stage?

So the story goes but I could believe it.

#42 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

His lip sync sounds better than his regular singing! :bigblush:
CANUCKS TILL I DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.