Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canucks4Cup2012

FIREWORKS!

23 posts in this topic

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

firecrackerinjury.jpg

Shouldn't play with fireworks, son.

It's always fascinated me that people are so captivated by bright colours and loud noises.

It's always fascinated me that people are so captivated by bright colours and loud noises.

Will if your not stupid with them it can actually be fun.. Not everyone is a retard.

I had a homemade one go off in my hand once lol, right beside a buddy's face

that sucked

aww the start of october the day you hear about people selling firecrackers and start hearing stories of how hard they went at it last year

ditto on the yuck. that photo is why i could never be a doctor.

never wanted anything to do with fireworks after a guy from my highschool died from a roman candle to the chest.

ditto on the yuck. that photo is why i could never be a doctor.

never wanted anything to do with fireworks after a guy from my highschool died from a roman candle to the chest.

good friend of mine blew his hand up when he was younger with homemade fireworks. Got really lucky and only lost half of a couple fingers on his hand. Had a couple close calls myself over the years.

Now they are just far too expensive for what you get. Not enough bang for the buck.

i stopped buying firecrackers and roman candles and went with the 40-70 shot cakes which usually run betwen 30-60 dollars each but are absolutely amazing set off about 8 of them last year

Firecrackers scream LOW CLASS.

Anyone older than 14 needs to give their head a shake if they are still excited by them past that.