Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Romo

Indian music

34 posts in this topic

I prefer West Indie Music...

You've probably never heard of it anyways

Gotta agree with Hudson Bay Rules. Most of the stuff sounds the same.. and I lol'd at the swooning, dancing, girls comment. But hey, most of the music that's played on the beat 94.5 sounds the same as well.

I wanna punch the lady in your sigs face

I found it online after searching "luongo creepy". Don't ask why I was searching "luongo creepy".

In all honesty it sounds like music one prays to.

He's not Indian, but the King of Qawwal is admired through out South Asia and even the West - love.

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan :

Some of his music may not make sense even if you are able to understand Punjabi - Alot of it is heavy Sufi, like the 3rd one posted. But ..music has no boundaries.

:lol: .... :picard: ...you've got to be kidding me. I don't understand Spanish, but I enjoy Spanish music A LOT. I can also tell the difference between 2 spanish songs.

:lol: .... :picard: ...you've got to be kidding me. I don't understand Spanish, but I enjoy Spanish music A LOT. I can also tell the difference between 2 spanish songs.

Pretty sure these guys have better dance moves than any other indian music video.

One of my fav songs of this year. The lyrics are so beautiful, the English translation does not do them justice. Check it out!

And sorry, no dancing girls in this clip or in the original video :rolleyes: