The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler out 'til January due to offseason shoulder, and wrist surgeries...

Spencer Drew

Trainers are hugely responsible for this. As a trainer they should know when players are ready to go on the ice 100%.

Everybody knew by watching Kesler that he didn't have it. Yet instead of shutting him down and thinking about his and the teams future, the regular season was more important.

We have the stupidest coaching staff and trainers in the league.

Also, no Hodgson so whose gonna replace Kesler? Kassian? mj-laughing.gif

Personally, I don't think he'll ever be the same player. Hip surgery, wrist surgery, shoulder surgery...just seems like he's beat up all the time. Hopefully he comes back 100% and can become that dominant player we saw during "the year that shall not be named"....but, in my opinion, it doesnt look promising.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong! :towel:

Trainers are hugely responsible for this. As a trainer they should know when players are ready to go on the ice 100%.

Everybody knew by watching Kesler that he didn't have it. Yet instead of shutting him down and thinking about his and the teams future, the regular season was more important.

We have the stupidest coaching staff and trainers in the league.

Also, no Hodgson so whose gonna replace Kesler? Kassian? mj-laughing.gif

Why do people on this forum give up on our players so easily?

Honestly, if you are truly a fan, then give them the benefit of the doubt. At least let him prove whether he can bounce back instead of just writing him off so easily.

I still believe in Kes :towel:

It's actually a blessing in disguise that the season most likely won't start till Jan then.. Although, it won't give Schroeder a chance to play in Kes' stead, which I'm sure a lot of people were some what looking forward to.

I still would love to see Arnott center our 3rd line though! Can't wait to see if Gretzky's prediction (Of the season starting Jan) will come true! :P Def gonna be an interesting season this year, if it does happen.

Archived