Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. White

Victoria Royals Thread

Rate this topic

237 posts in this topic

Hicketts' draft year is 2014. But still, he is a beauty. It would be awesome to see him go in the 1st round. It was also awesome to see Shinkaruk score a sick goal but the Royals still win ::D Also Gogolev is f***ing sick

Yeah sorry, in my head 2013 draft = this year, 2014 draft = next year.

Do they stream Royals games at all, or are they just on Shaw?

Do they stream Royals games at all, or are they just on Shaw?

whl.neulion.com/whl/

That is the only streaming website for whl hockey, it is a pay site and sometimes the quality isnt the greatest, really depends on your internet connection and which building the game is in

over on hf boards there is a guy that has been streaming some gamees on ustream, but not very many

whl.neulion.com/whl/

That is the only streaming website for whl hockey, it is a pay site and sometimes the quality isnt the greatest, really depends on your internet connection and which building the game is in

over on hf boards there is a guy that has been streaming some gamees on ustream, but not very many, and only for teams or players he liikes

Royals are 1 point up on the Blazers, although Kamloops has two games in hand...setting up a great match-up on Wednesday as the Royals visit the Blazers! Go Blazers!

Stop beating the Giants, GOD!

whl.neulion.com/whl/

over on hf boards there is a guy that has been streaming some gamees on ustream, but not very many

Cool. Thanks for the heads up/ Too bad they don't seem to be on TV often Edited by Misa Campo

Cool. Thanks for the heads up/ Too bad they don't seem to be on TV often

I don't know that there is a junior team that broadcasts any of their games, even on a local station.

Such a shame, because it is very good hockey.

I don't know that there is a junior team that broadcasts any of their games, even on a local station.

Such a shame, because it is very good hockey.

the royals do have 4 games that well be broadcasted on the shaw channel this year

My family is going to go see them this weekend, first game of the year :)

Last game we were at was game 3 of the playoffs last year and that, obviously, didn't go so well for the Royals.

the royals do have 4 games that well be broadcasted on the shaw channel this year

Yeah, but Shaw is basically the WHL default for broadcasting games. Wish there was more coverage of major junior, considering its great hockey, without the NHL.

Obviously still very early in the season but the Royals look pretty resilient with some of their games this year.

Certainly a good matchup this evening in Kamloops. Looking forward to getting back up to Victoria and attending

some games with the family. Saw this article yesterday evening but I'm sure the general census is the same for most

teams and leagues.

http://www.vicnews.com/sports/173316991.html

I am very surprised with how well Victoria is playing thus far in the season. Only team to hand the Blazers a loss, given it was a shootout. Game tonight should be great. Expect the Blazers to come out hard and as always, have a big third period.

Goin to the game on saturday, cant wait. GO ROYALS!!! :towel:

Me too!