The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Victoria Royals Thread

Rate this topic

Quite a few guys who appear to be somewhere between late teens-early twenties decked out in full Royals track suits on the ferry. I'd say there's around 20-25 of them.

Anyone have a clue who they'd be? I'd go with young prospects but I would except that in late August or September... not November.

Edited by I♥Wellwood

Was the ferry going from Calgary to Medicine Hat? :lol:

No idea, but kind of weird for that many guys to be wearing Royals gear on the ferry who aren't on the team.

Haha nope, it was heading to the tsawwassen terminal! It was odd. There was another rival team as well, I think it said Blazers on their tracksuits... but they were red. Wouldnt make sense for the Kamloops Blazers. Oh well. I guess we'll never know!

Edited by I♥Wellwood

Haha nope, it was heading to the tsawwassen terminal! It was odd. There was another rival team as well, I think it said Blazers on their tracksuits... but they were red. Wouldnt make sense for the Kamloops Blazers. Oh well. I guess we'll never know!

It was probably the South Island Royals. The real Royals announced a partnership with the team this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finally getting a chance to go to a game. I lined up for Mad Monday tickets for Saturday's game against the Broncos.

Can't wait!

I'll probably be at that game too!

Terrible game last night for our defense and goalies. Nelson has a 10 game point streak going though

Great game,still haven't been up to Victoria this season but making plans. However,looking forward to seeing them Tuesday against Seattle (in Kent) wife got me tickets on the glass,2nd row. Hoping to get a few signatures on my jersey but either way it will be a great evening

Now that was a great game,that's the first time I've gone to ShoWare and cheered against Seattle. One thing that I noticed,although not breaking news,the Royals are excellent skaters,they were running circles around Seattle. I was able to take some photos but cellphone quality. Looking forward to their return in January against Everett & Seattle