The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Victoria Royals Thread

Rate this topic

You think they will win their division?

It's either the Rockets or the Royals, IMO. I think the Rockets are probably more likely, though.

Giants are still rebuilding. Prince George is Prince George. Kamloops will have a lot less top-end talent this year.

In Chilliwack...there is a 2 for 1 Booster Juice promotion... everytime the Chilliwack Chiefs score 4 goals or more...by showing them your ticket stub within 24 hours.

Do the Victoria Royals have something similar going on with DQ....and their Royal Treats? If they don't...they should! Cheap thrills - I know. But it's always fun to get a feebee....and if they are unlucky enough to score 4 goals & still lose a game...well...you still get to chase-away ur blues - with some ice cream. Make this happen!

Edited by viking mama

It's either the Rockets or the Royals, IMO. I think the Rockets are probably more likely, though.

Giants are still rebuilding. Prince George is Prince George. Kamloops will have a lot less top-end talent this year.

I still think it will be Kelowna taking the division this year, but I do agree with you! Victoria should be around that 4th seed

Had the pleasure of attending the Everett Silvertips preseason tournament this weekend. As expected,the first series of games was rusty but by day 3,most teams really upped their game. I was primarily interested in watching Victoria but my wife loves Seattle and I was impressed,granted,it's only 3 games but plenty of positive buzz surrounding Seattle and Barzal. Anyhow...time to drop the puck!

• 3 weeks later...

How is Tyler soy doing? went to school with him

I just listened to the first game on the radio and didn't really hear much about him.

In the home opener, he was not great, but very few Royals were.

Got overpowered for the most part. It looked like he'll need some time to adjust to the WHL, but it's hard to say based on one game where the team as a whole was pretty flat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...