Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

[Request] Enhance resolution and image size of ball-hockey logo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rodlofton

Rodlofton

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

Would someone with more talent then me be able to resize and enhance the resolution of my ball hockey team logo. We're supposed to submit a 500x500 gif file of our logo, and all I have is this. If someone would be ale to take the time out of their day to help me out that would be great.
Thanks!

Attached Files

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Posted Image

You're welcome.
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.