The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which scabs would you want on the Canucks?

Slegr

Doing this would just expediate the creation of a new league. All the locked out NHL players would form a new league and people would be clamouring to watch the best in the world do what they do. The 'NHL' and it's scabs would quickly fall apart and we'd never hear from Bettman again. I'm starting to like this idea.

Doing this would just expediate the creation of a new league. All the locked out NHL players would form a new league and people would be clamouring to watch the best in the world do what they do. The 'NHL' and it's scabs would quickly fall apart and we'd never hear from Bettman again. I'm starting to like this idea.

These players are used to making millions of dollars. I just can't see them taking more of a cut than they would if they signed a new CBA with the NHL and owners. With the NHLPA saying they are doing this to protect all their players, creating a new league would leave a lot of those players without jobs.

For starters they would need to find arena's to play it that would make it work while, good luck with that one.

This would be a B-List league at best. European League and NHL rejects.

I'm sure they would still charge a hefty amount for tickets, not to mention food and beverages in the rink.

I would much much much rather go watch a WHL or AHL game for a fraction of the price and not a much lower skill level.

If they actually do this it would ruin any credibility the NHL has left.

This would be a B-List league at best. European League and NHL rejects.

I'm sure they would still charge a hefty amount for tickets, not to mention food and beverages in the rink.

I would much much much rather go watch a WHL or AHL game for a fraction of the price and not a much lower skill level.

If they actually do this it would ruin any credibility the NHL has left.

Archived