Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AriGold

Canucks charity game OCT 17th

113 posts in this topic

Any chance we'll see this streamed on the Canucks website or put on TV? Would love to see it, but can't make the trip out living in Alberta.

I'll be theeere!!

Good that it's for charity

Any chance we'll see this streamed on the Canucks website or put on TV? Would love to see it, but can't make the trip out living in Alberta.

Since there is a fixed price, I'm guessing the seats are first come, first serve?

Since there is a fixed price, I'm guessing the seats are first come, first serve?

Woohoo bought my tickets!!

Just so others know, it's not first come first Serve seats. They're assigned =]

Bought mine too. It sucks that you cannot choose the empty seats but rather are pre-assigned..

Bought mine too. It sucks that you cannot choose the empty seats but rather are pre-assigned..

Yea! In.

I like that they're assigned seats vs a mad dash of maniacs. Just happy to be in the building, as it'll feel almost like hockey.

There's an additional "processing fee" of $2.50 as well (+$25.49).

True it would be nice to select our own seats, but at least we won't have people going super early and putting jackets on all the good seats and then wait for their buddies =]

Yeah, but what I meant was that picking seat online through Ticketmaster, where they show you which seats are available, as a blue dot. Is that for hockey games? I've seen it for other things.

Oh yea, I know what you mean! I had to re-search a couple of times trying to get better seats, gave up after 3 times since the results were all pretty much the same haha

anyone know which side is the bench? i got center ice but not sure if by bench or penalty box

No, not true...at least they're still showing single seats in section 113.