Erik Karlsson

Alright some HUT retooling folks.

Sold Semin for 15k. Bought for 1.3k

Sold Markov for 2.6k. Bought for 2k

Sold Havlat for 18.5k. Bought for 13k

Sold Backstrom for 8k. Bought for 6k

Sold Neal for 7k. Bought for 4.5k

Sold Visnovsky at 2.4k. Bought for 1.5k

I'm at 62k and looking to sell E.Staal (20-30k, bought for 15k) Thomas (10-12k, bought for 9k) and Ehrhoff and Yandle for 6k (bought for around the same price.) and Grabner for 6k (bought for 4k)

BUT.. I sent 2BC Superb a trade offer for Hossa... Eric Staal + Yandle + Dumba + 2.5k pucks. :o

Only players I kept is my sweet third line of Raymond-Helm-Hansen. Currently my 1st line and dominating B)

Semin - Thornton - Brown [C]

Fleischmann - Weiss - Versteeg

Raymond - Helm - Hansen

Korpikoski - Cogliano - Boedker

Keith - Seabrook

Ehrhoff - Boyle

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Nabokov

Subban

My last team was better offensively, but this team has three sick pairings, and we'll see how Big Joe does... I know for a fact I'm good at using the Florida line. Not the sexiest names in the league, but they will get the job done for me. I still have 24k + E.Staal to sell. I want to get a good goalie when the market goes down.

Another HUT update, grabbed Dany Heatley, what a beast! Change team to SJS, and he fits like a glove with Thornton.

I'm having troubles selling Staal, so I'll hold onto him for now. Hopefully Brown can sell for 7-10k so I can buy Booth. I've heard hes good.

Heatley - Thornton - Grabner

Semin - E.Staal - Versteeg

Need that bonafide top liner, should of kept Havlat ..

Another HUT update, grabbed Dany Heatley, what a beast! Change team to SJS, and he fits like a glove with Thornton.

I'm having troubles selling Staal, so I'll hold onto him for now. Hopefully Brown can sell for 7-10k so I can buy Booth. I've heard hes good.

Heatley - Thornton - Grabner

Semin - E.Staal - Versteeg

Need that bonafide top liner, should of kept Havlat ..

Any improvements I can make on my HUT team, I just started because I saw so many HUT rosters

Korpikoski-Hanzel- Vrbata

Burrows©-Marchand-Niederreiter

Raymond-Couturier-C. Stewart

Ott-Brodziak- Clutterbuck

Gunnarson-Franson

Ballard-Salo

Gardiner-Komisarek

Bobrovsky

K. Hamilton

My favorite line is my fourth line for sure, they really put the hits on and they score some good rebounds because they're set on crash the net.

I have alfredson on the trading block right now as well as brandon suter because I just can't win faceoffs with suter and alfredson hasn't really been able to help my team out too much.

Haha, 4th time I've sold my entire team. I'm at 88k with Heatley, Couture, Seabrook and Ehrhoff in my trade pile. (33k value)

Using a crap team with AHLers like Schroeder, Cheechoo, Grachev, Boychuk, and captain Souray. (99 SHT power lol)

Doing fine with them.

Grabbing COD this weekend, so won't play much NHL. Having that many pucks sitting there will allow me to go on a buying frenzy once the market goes down significantly (around Christmas).

If Heatley and Couture don't sell, I may opt keeping them. My next team I'm looking to build is a super power house offensive team, with reliable defenseman. Thats the thing I love about HUT, I spent 80k on an entire team, don't like it, and get all that money back, plus more.

Anybody interested in Danny Briere? Other players I am currently selling:

Jaroslav Halak: 15,000

David Backes: 10,000 (IMO this is what he should be going for on average)

TOTW Artem Anisimov: 50,000 (around what he usually goes for

TOTW Cal Clutterbuck: 17,500

Gabriel Landeskog: 12,000 (see Backes)

Archived