The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

Be A GM Mode: December 14, 2015 - Winnipeg Jets

After back to back Stanley Cups, I currently sit in 2nd overall and 1st in the Eastern Conference. Evander Kane leads the league with 54 points. Paul Postma currently leads the team and Eastern Conference in +/- with a +22. Ondrej Pavelec sits with a .930 save percentage and a 1.33 GAA, and leads the league in all goaltending categories. (SV %, GAA, SO, Wins).

I've developed a great rivalry with Philly (after playing them in the playoffs in the last two ECF), and am currently in the midst of a 12 game homestand.

Here's my line-up:

Kane (97) - Esposito (90) - Nash (90)

Yakupov (87) - Hodgson (85) - Simmonds (84)

McMillan (81) - Cormier (83) - Zuccarello (83)

Glass (80) - Chipchura (80) - Nicholls (78)

Postma (88) - S. Weber (91)

Del Zotto (84) - Enstrom (87)

Alberts (83) - Tanev (82)

Pavelec (96)

Lack (82)

Notable AHL'ers:

Mark Flood (D)

Chase Souto (RW)

Colin Smith ©

Yann Sauve (D)

Mattias Niederberger (G)

Adam Lowry (LW)

Morgan Rielly (D)

My HUT team:

Cole - Sedin - Burrows

Williams - Gretzky - Brown

Erat - Fisher - Stafford

Zubrus - Lapierre - Kopecky

Edler - Bogosian

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Meszaros - Michalek

Schneider

Brodeur

Since everyone's sharing their's I might as well post mine:

Hartnell - Gretzky - Voracek

Raymond - Bergeron - Horton

Glencross - Stoll - Simmonds

Prust - Talbot - Brouwer

Del Zotto - Letang

Pitkanen - Carlson

Bouwmeester - Larsson

Backstrom

Bernier

My third line is absolute money.

I decided to change Galchenyuk's potential after seeing how badly rated he was when i drafted him in the seventh round in Be a GM, so i went and changed his potential to 5 stars. I then went back into BAGM and saw it hadn't changed. I then tried making a new BAGM and he still had only two stars for potential and was going in later rounds. What am i doing wrong?

Cap space was too tight and Vlasic was asking a bit too much as an RFA so I had to pick between him and Lack. Lack demanded 5.475m for 4 years.

Sedin - Sedin - Eriksson

Kane - Couture - Pacioretty

Booth - Lapierre - Yakupov

Weise - Malholtra - Kassian

Hamhuis - Hedman

Gorges - Bieksa

Sbisa - Connauton

Lack

Schneider

Thinking of moving the Twins, whats the best return you guys have gotten for em?

I decided to change Galchenyuk's potential after seeing how badly rated he was when i drafted him in the seventh round in Be a GM, so i went and changed his potential to 5 stars. I then went back into BAGM and saw it hadn't changed. I then tried making a new BAGM and he still had only two stars for potential and was going in later rounds. What am i doing wrong?

Archived