The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

I've saved up about 6,700 pucks now.....

What's a good way to earn fast without playing games?

Buy low sell high? Except I don't know the market too well so I don't know what buying low would be.....

And I need contracts really bad.

Recently named Nikolai Kulemin my captain, he's at 87 overall now!

I've saved up about 6,700 pucks now.....

What's a good way to earn fast without playing games?

Buy low sell high? Except I don't know the market too well so I don't know what buying low would be.....

And I need contracts really bad.

Recently named Nikolai Kulemin my captain, he's at 87 overall now!

If you have some spare change, go buy a $20 PSN card, easiest way to get a good amount of pucks quickly.

As for buy low sell high, if you want to sell one of your players but don't know what his value is, go do a bit of scouting in the auction house and then determine what you could sell your player for.

Well I bought Colin Wilson [84] for 150 pucks, do you think I can sell him for 2000?

I also got R.J. Umberger [85] for 500 pucks, could he go for 2000 - 3000?

Oh and aha earlier today I had 6,666 pucks. lmfao.

How come when I'm playing offline it won't let me change my lines? It plays the 1st line offense and 1st defensive pairing the whole game and I'm pressing B and X and it won't let me change up the lines?

And I've found playing the All-Star teams on Superstar difficulty gives you a ton of pucks. I get 1000 pucks a game this way. I've saved up 10,000 pucks already today.

How come when I'm playing offline it won't let me change my lines? It plays the 1st line offense and 1st defensive pairing the whole game and I'm pressing B and X and it won't let me change up the lines?

And I've found playing the All-Star teams on Superstar difficulty gives you a ton of pucks. I get 1000 pucks a game this way. I've saved up 10,000 pucks already today.

You probably accidentally put on "Casual" mode instead of either Default or whatever you usually play with. It has happened to me a couple times if you accidentally move the joystick or arrows in the opinions screen before a game starts.

Archived