The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

I won 3,000 pucks today and decided to buy some NHLers instead of packs. With that 3,000 I managed to get Lauri Korpikoski (84), Matt Stajan (84), Colin Wilson (83), Ville Leino (83), Cody Hodgson (82), Henrik Tallinder (81), Ian Cole (81), and David Rundblad (80). 9 players for an average of 333.33 pucks per player. Not too bad methinks!

Haven't played many games of HUT but I've got a pretty decent team from the free season ticket packs.

S.Kostitsyn (84) - A.Henrique (84) - D.Brown (86)

L.Korpikoski (84) - C.Wilson (84) - R.Vrbata (83)

M.Raymond (83) - B.Schenn (83) - T.Kopecky (83)

J.Langenbrunner (83) - B.Boyle (83) - J.Ward (83)

K.Yandle (85) - C.Franson (83)

L.Visnovsky (85) - F.Beauchemin (82)

B.Stuart (82) - J.Garrison (83)

C.Crawford (85)

D.Dubnyk (84)

Only players I got outside of the season ticket packs were Wilson (450 pucks) and Garrison (250 pucks). Really need to upgrade my 1st line centre with a good playmaker.

Yesterday was my day for packs. Bought a jumbo gold premium with PSN money I had and I didn't except much because I have crap luck so I said to myself to not look at TV until everything appears, so I turn and there is a freakin TOTW Brian Campbell 88 overall(worth around 80000-100000 I think. And I look through the rest I found a new 4th line center(can't remember who) and also Ruslan Fedetenko 82 overall for fourth line and a 50 game contract for Campell, gotta remember to pick that first pack again

Yesterday was my day for packs. Bought a jumbo gold premium with PSN money I had and I didn't except much because I have crap luck so I said to myself to not look at TV until everything appears, so I turn and there is a freakin TOTW Brian Campbell 88 overall(worth around 80000-100000 I think. And I look through the rest I found a new 4th line center(can't remember who) and also Ruslan Fedetenko 82 overall for fourth line and a 50 game contract for Campell, gotta remember to pick that first pack again

It's got nothing to do with the pack, it's the fact you paid real money for it. If you bought the exact same pack with EA Pucks, I bet you wouldn't have got as good of a pack if you paid with real money. Although some people luck out on packs (paying with EA Pucks). Best I ever got was Landeskog.

Archived