The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

IIRC, there were approximately 600 players added, but there were also a few hundred subtracted due to licensing issues (including big names like Yakupov, Jensen, and almost every 20-year-old CHL draftee who is playing in the AHL), so it's kind of a wash.

At least they got players the players that are in the game on the correct teams now.

updated HUT team

ps3

SOTW Marleau (A) 91 - Gretzky © 93 - Kurri (A) 90

SOTW Tanguay 88 - SOTW Backstrom 89 - SOTW Iginla 90

Parise 87 - SOTW Cammellari 88 - SOTW Semin 87

SOTW Michalek 88 - SOTW Grabovski 87 - SOTW Pavelski 89

SOTW Campbell 88 - SOTW Wideman 88

SOTW Goligoski 86 - Letang 87

Kieth 86 - Boyle 85

SOTW Letonen 90

Ward 89

95 chemistry and 4K Pucks

Snagged Jamie Benn for just under 13K :mellow:

I'm revamping my team since I haven't been doing too great over the last while. Just sold my two Halaks and picked up Jordan Staal as well. Here's what my current line up looks like

Staal - Crosby - Kessel

Pacioretty - Marleau - Gretzky

Benn - Backes - Pominville

Landeskog - Dubinsky - Callahan

Edler - Doughty

Letang - Seabrook

Hamhuis - Boyle

Niemi

Smith

If I can sell my TOTW Schneider for 30K and both Richards and Carter for 20K each, I'm gonna try and get all of Pietrangelo, Tavares, Subban, Ryan and Fleury as well.

^ SO MANY AWESOME PLAYERZZ! Do you know if chemistry actually factors into the game?

Also, I was talking this over with a friend: A normal NHL team, or any team for that matter, would consist of 2 scoring lines, a defensive 3rd line, and a crash and bang 4th line. In HUT do you guys create your team around that philosophy? Do you guys play with strategy? Or is it just fill your team up with however many all-stars you can get your hands on and roll all 4 lines?

^ SO MANY AWESOME PLAYERZZ! Do you know if chemistry actually factors into the game?

Also, I was talking this over with a friend: A normal NHL team, or any team for that matter, would consist of 2 scoring lines, a defensive 3rd line, and a crash and bang 4th line. In HUT do you guys create your team around that philosophy? Do you guys play with strategy? Or is it just fill your team up with however many all-stars you can get your hands on and roll all 4 lines?

So I picked up an MS points card today and when I got home I saw that the hut holiday pack isn't for sale anymore. :(

Should I just get a premium gold jumbo?

EDIT: Bought a premium gold jumbo and as I looked through what I got I was worried. Minor leaguers, contract and training cards, a few jerseys, and out pops PHIL KESSEL!!!

I opened another gold jumbo and the only good item I got was RNH. I ended up selling him for 5K pucks, then bought David Krejci for 2.5K. Thinking of selling Kessel from anywhere between 35K-45K, then getting Eriksson for cheap (I saw him for 10K this morning!) and picking up another impact player.

Krejci ~ Grabovski ~ Kessel

A. Kostitsyn ~ Legwand ~ Hornqvist ©

Fisher ~ Bolland ~ Erat

Korpikoski ~ Stoll ~ Stalberg

Timonen (A) ~ Carle

Hedman ~ Girardi

Pitkanen ~ Vlasic

Pavelec

My mind just got blown by Pittsburgh's GM in my BeAGM mode with the Flyers. Legitimately just made me this offer:

To PHI:

Brandon Sutter (82, 4 Gold)

Scott Harrington (65, 3.5 Gold)

To PIT:

Eric Wellwood (71, 3.5 Gold)

Jason Akeson (72, 3 Gold)

Zac Rinaldo (72, 3 Gold)

Suffice to say, I took the deal with no hesitation. Current team in year 2 (salary cap on):

S. Hartnell - C. Giroux - J. Voracek

C. Stewart - P. Bergeron - D. Briere

S. Couturier - B. Sutter - W. Simmonds

J. Langenbrunner - M. Talbot - M. Hedjuk

B. Coburn - A. Meszaros

C. Pronger - K. Timonen

L. Schenn - S. Robidas

J. Halak

M. Leighton

My mind just got blown by Pittsburgh's GM in my BeAGM mode with the Flyers. Legitimately just made me this offer:

To PHI:

Brandon Sutter (82, 4 Gold)

Scott Harrington (65, 3.5 Gold)

To PIT:

Eric Wellwood (71, 3.5 Gold)

Jason Akeson (72, 3 Gold)

Zac Rinaldo (72, 3 Gold)

Suffice to say, I took the deal with no hesitation. Current team in year 2 (salary cap on):

S. Hartnell - C. Giroux - J. Voracek

C. Stewart - P. Bergeron - D. Briere

S. Couturier - B. Sutter - W. Simmonds

J. Langenbrunner - M. Talbot - M. Hedjuk

B. Coburn - A. Meszaros

C. Pronger - K. Timonen

L. Schenn - S. Robidas

J. Halak

M. Leighton

October 1, 2016

Canucks roster:

D. Sedin (91) - B. Gaunce (87) - A. Galchenyuk (87)

N. Horton (84) - R. Kesler (88) - R. Nash (87)

C. Higgins (80) - F. Nielsen (80) - J. Jokinen (80)

T. Pyatt (76) - K. Porter (76) - J. Hansen (79)

A. Edler (88) - J. Morrissey (89)

D. Hamhuis (88) - C. Barker (84)

D. Hamilton (77) - L. Bystrom (79)

C. Schneider (83)

J. Patterson (78)

Top Prospects:

N. Jensen, RW (74, 4.0*)

T. Crunk, LW (69, 4.0*)

G. Trevelyan, C (62, 4.0*)

M. Vandenbussche, LW (59, 3.5*)

V. Sundukov, LW (59, 3.5*)

Archived