Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik Karlsson

New Official NHL 13 Thread

If anybody has any time, could you tell me who was added and what their overall and potential is? Just the main guys like Yakupov and Tarasenko would be great, thanks!

Yakupov is a 62? Huberdeau 69, Schroeder 72, Tarasenko 81, Gomez is a 79, these ratings don't really make much sense to me.

Yakupov is a 62? Huberdeau 69, Schroeder 72, Tarasenko 81, Gomez is a 79, these ratings don't really make much sense to me.

Looks like I'm going to have to edit half the prospects once i do the update again, how hard is it to rate players properly.... These NHL games need a lot of work.

Have been playing HUT lately. Can easily make over 1000 pucks since it's double puck week.

Trying to get Kesler but he costs a lot in this game. :(

So, I wanted to see if giving prospects top minutes would develop them faster.

I put Kassian and Tarasenko on the first line with Hank on Rookie and they both potted around 90 points each (I made sure Kassian scored 50 goals :P)

Kassian went from 78 to 81

Tarasenko went from 81 to 84

Dat prospect potential.

So I've stopped playing HUT for a bit, re started a bit ago, and am now running into this problem. I've got an injured player, and when I look at my consumables in my collection, it says I have 7 or 8 healing cards. But when I go into my team and try to give him one, it doesn't show them. Help?

I have Carter - and he is 'meh'

I would personally go with Kesler.

So I've stopped playing HUT for a bit, re started a bit ago, and am now running into this problem. I've got an injured player, and when I look at my consumables in my collection, it says I have 7 or 8 healing cards. But when I go into my team and try to give him one, it doesn't show them. Help?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Do they ever update faces mid game? Kassians generic face is sad...

Serious? Damn.. Anyone else missing?

Do they ever update faces mid game? Kassians generic face is sad...

I don't have the most recent roster update but someone on the EA boards said Sven Baertschi wasn't in anymore.