The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

Yeah, I did spend some money. Left over MS points and I bought some point cards after trading in games, and whatnot. I'm inpatient. <_<

Edit: I also got the Stanley Cup Edition, and my second line is all from the packs that gave me. Seven players are from packs, I bought the rest with pucks

Just got chel 13 today for 20 bucks

It is so fun.

Its so awesome how most of our team has customized faces that are accurate... But they ruined Keslers face.

Why does Coho get a realistic face and Kassian doesn't?

I don't know if its just me or what.. but I've lost like 10 straight HUT games. Start off fine, then like the third period my players can't even touch the puck and the other user has magnets on their sticks. It BS! Also, my goalies OVR keeps going down and never goes back up. 3 different goalies, all getting tons of rest. Nothing goes back to normal. I love HUT, but its starting to get really frustrating.

I don't know if its just me or what.. but I've lost like 10 straight HUT games. Start off fine, then like the third period my players can't even touch the puck and the other user has magnets on their sticks. It BS! Also, my goalies OVR keeps going down and never goes back up. 3 different goalies, all getting tons of rest. Nothing goes back to normal. I love HUT, but its starting to get really frustrating.

Archived