The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

All these promo packs have made the prices go waaayyy down, you can get an 88 overall star of the week lad for 15k, very cheap for a beast player. I got zetterberg for 20k and that was extremely low for him

This happens every year around the time mlb comes out, expect non stop promos every weekend

Ok guys, need some advice:

I'm still fairly new to HUT, well not really new but starting use it more now and actually use it the right way. I don't play it a whole lot anyways. I'm nearing 9000 pucks and was wondering what my best option would be:

a) open a gold premium pack or whatever it's called

B) save up for a gold jumbo pack

c) get an actual player, and if so what player?

I mean my best players right now are Sam Gagner and Marc-Andre Bergeron (84), so I need to start getting a better team.

I'm still fairly new to HUT, well not really new but starting use it more now and actually use it the right way. I don't play it a whole lot anyways. I'm nearing 9000 pucks and was wondering what my best option would be:

I mean my best players right now are Sam Gagner and Marc-Andre Bergeron (84), so I need to start getting a better team.

Is Morgan Klimchuk an 85 overall as you as you draft him for everyone else too now?

I hate these damn potentials some players only go up like 5 overall in 5 years even if they have 4.5 green stars and some go up 10 in 1 year lol.

I've gone through a couple years bagm to see how most top prospects turn out and then edited them so they're more realistic.

My HUT Team:

C James Neal 87 - A Ryan Kesler 88 - Bobby Ryan 86

Mike Cammalleri 85 - Patrice Bergeron 86 - A Jason Pominville 86

David Booth 86 - Matthew Lombardi 85 - Michael Grabner 84

Gabriel Landeskog 85 - Ryan O`Reilly 84 - Steve Downie 85

Ryan Suter 85 - Dan Boyle 85

Jay Bouwmeester 85 - Zach Bogosian 85

Dan Hamhuis 85 - John Carlson 85

Cam Ward 89

Ondrej Pavelec 85

My HUT Team:

C James Neal 87 - A Ryan Kesler 88 - Bobby Ryan 86

Mike Cammalleri 85 - Patrice Bergeron 86 - A Jason Pominville 86

David Booth 86 - Matthew Lombardi 85 - Michael Grabner 84

Gabriel Landeskog 85 - Ryan O`Reilly 84 - Steve Downie 85

Ryan Suter 85 - Dan Boyle 85

Jay Bouwmeester 85 - Zach Bogosian 85

Dan Hamhuis 85 - John Carlson 85

Cam Ward 89

Ondrej Pavelec 85

Thinking of adding two of Kronwall, Byfuglien, Doughty or Burns to enhance my blueline. What do you guys think of the team? Which defenders should I add?

C = captain, A = Assistant captain

any one know the new updated overalls? Just finished editing a buncha prospects again.. not sure if i should download this one.

I wish I could do as crapty of a job as them and still get to keep my job.

I don't get why Barkov is a bust in this game, I've edited him 3 different times, the last time I made him a 77 coming out of the draft since he never develops and after 3 years he's still a 77 and a depth player and I gave him 4.5 green stars!

So I was playing GM Mode connected, and I got semin who was 81 overall 28, then when we got to the end of the season his overall went up to 84. His stars were silver this whole time, I thought players don't improve if they are silver. Same with Mark Giordano, he went from 86 to 88 and he is silver stars too, both of them were silver stars when i got them.

Archived