The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

I like Florida. Pisses off the opponent when they win, and gives you a open gate to trash talk them to death.

Huberdeau - Weiss - Versteeg (Very small skilled line. Score on the rush, because cycling won't cut it)

Fleischmann - Goc - Kopecky (Goc's job is too win faceoffs. Flash carrys this line hard, Kopecky has to bury the passes he gets)

Bergenheim - Matthias - Mueller (Nice shut-down line, speed, size and skill)

Upshall - Shore - Parros (Upshall can jump upto the top 9 if someone ain't cutting it)

Campbell-Kuba (Nice all-around pairing. Campbell is blessed with insane speed and Kuba with physical gifts)

Kulikov-Jovanovski (A lesser version of the top pairing basically. Kulikov bit more grittier then Campbell tho)

Gudbranson-Weaver (The big slow physical shut-down defenseman and the small speedy shutdown defenseman. It works)

Markstrom (ALOT better then his 76 overall indicates)

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok, can someone explain this to me?

In BAP I am a playmaker, now with 99 discipline, and for some reason I'm always top 3 in my team in PIM's!

Here's a breakdown:

12/13 WHL: GP 72, PIM 55, Discipline 76

13/14 NHL: GP 80, PIM 42, Discipline 80

14/15 NHL: GP 76, PIM 86, Discipline 85

15/16 AHL: GP 29, PIM 55, Discipline 90

15/16 NHL: GP 50, PIM 28, Discipline 90

(The game sent me down to the AHL and I got claimed on waivers and had to play my way back into the NHL and I was leading my team in all scoring categories at the time... stupid AI...)

16/17 NHL: GP 82, PIM 122, Discipline 95

17/18 (in progress) NHL: GP 10, PIM 22, Discipline 99

As my discipline goes up so do my PIM's, WTF!? My aggressiveness is at 80 and my body checking is at 85 and my stick checking is at 90 so why is it like this? I sim more games that I play and I rarely take a pentlay when I actually play, I have fighting set to never so when I sim he won't wrack up PIM's. I have fought before, like six time in my entire NHL career.

Anybody know why this is happining to me? I'm a very clean guy when I play for reals and I wanted to reflect that in the game.....

Ok, can someone explain this to me?

In BAP I am a playmaker, now with 99 discipline, and for some reason I'm always top 3 in my team in PIM's!

Here's a breakdown:

12/13 WHL: GP 72, PIM 55, Discipline 76

13/14 NHL: GP 80, PIM 42, Discipline 80

14/15 NHL: GP 76, PIM 86, Discipline 85

15/16 AHL: GP 29, PIM 55, Discipline 90

15/16 NHL: GP 50, PIM 28, Discipline 90

(The game sent me down to the AHL and I got claimed on waivers and had to play my way back into the NHL and I was leading my team in all scoring categories at the time... stupid AI...)

16/17 NHL: GP 82, PIM 122, Discipline 95

17/18 (in progress) NHL: GP 10, PIM 22, Discipline 99

As my discipline goes up so do my PIM's, WTF!? My aggressiveness is at 80 and my body checking is at 85 and my stick checking is at 90 so why is it like this? I sim more games that I play and I rarely take a pentlay when I actually play, I have fighting set to never so when I sim he won't wrack up PIM's. I have fought before, like six time in my entire NHL career.

Anybody know why this is happining to me? I'm a very clean guy when I play for reals and I wanted to reflect that in the game.....

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't think Discipline does a whole lot. In EASHL mine is at like 90 but I still get penalties all the time. Even stupid ones where I'm standing right next to the guy in a perfect stick lift position yet I still slash or high stick him.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Sometimes this game just annoys the hell out of me.

I'm Edmonton and the other guy is San Jose. Literally every chance I had I missed an open net and hit the post.

The other guy has 1 goal and it's off of my guys shoulder.

Sometimes this game just annoys the hell out of me.

I'm Edmonton and the other guy is San Jose. Literally every chance I had I missed an open net and hit the post.

The other guy has 1 goal and it's off of my guys shoulder.

Archived