The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

My final HUT team; SOTW D Sedin - SOTW Toews - SOTW H Sedin...SOTW 92 Giroux - Kesler - Kassian [boosted to 91]...Booth - LA Gretzky - SOTW Hossa...Stamkos - Filpula - Burrows...SOTW Myers - SOTW Edler...Hamhuis - Pietrangelo...SOTW OEL - KB3...Luongo and Ward in net. If anyone here is down to play a friendly/wager, HMU. PSN: The_BoSs_3432

SOTW Karlsson [2x] - 59,950 BN

SOTW MSL - 34,950 BN

SOTW Havlat - 74,950 BN

SOTW Weber - 59,950 BN

TOTY Price - 149,950 BN

SOTW Thornton - 35,950 BN

SOTW Yakupov - 69,950 BN

MSL [2x] - 7,950 BN

team name ThE BoSseS, I'm willing to negotiate and give some deals on some players.

I think it's stupid how in Be a GM there isn't any "average" players after like the year 2020. I'm talking about 82-85 overall who ask for like 3-5 million.. Nope. Everyone turns into a superstar and asks for 8+ million. It's so stupid.

And i'm pretty sure there ratio of RH defenseman is like 10-1.

People always find a way to complain when they lose.

I scored 7 goals, and got called a glitch goaler. Said it was the "same stuff over and over again".

My 7 goals where:

1) Breakaway goal, backhand forehand. Who doesn't do this?

2) Drove the net, loose puck went to Stalberg and empty net goal.

3) Patrick Kane grabs the puck and wires it slapshot in the slot.

4) Two on one, cross crease pass, save, rebound to Toews, goal.

5) Hjalmarsson on the point, cuts to the outside, gets a pass infront to the net, five-hole goal by Toews.

6) Cross crease pass, open net goal.

7) Take a shot, gets poked, lands right on Toews stick, immediately shoot, and it does a bandhand animation which luckily goes five-hole.

I got extremely lucky with the goals, but calling me a glitch goaler is insane, when I try to be creative as possible. So annoying.

Besides, everything can get defended in this game.

I find it wierd how people blame the backhand forehand glitch goal on their losses. Just watch people on youtube (TacTixhd), mostly the only way he scores and gets scored on is on break aways. I mean it is very EASY to prevent breakaways, instead of going for stupid body-checks EVERY single time someone enters your zone, you should just back up and be patient, therefore making the shooter have to use actual Hockey I.Q when he scores. Just play smart, patient and trap hockey and then 97% of those glitch breakaways will be stopped. Also try to block shots and don't only use the poke-check button when your defending. For the 3% of the time that your breakaways cannot be stopped by a defender, simply just LB-A (for xbox) and become manual goalie and do the Flying poke-check or something. For more help on how to properly play hockey using Hockey I.Q and the best EA NHL 10/11/12/13/14 videos, just subscribe to 2bcproductions2bc and 2bcproductions. Watch his HUT online gameplays.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived