The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

This guy who made his hut team completely flames got so pissed at me. I kept getting these garbage goals and he's like stop cheating you ni**er. But the funny part was all three of his goals were exactly the same come across the crease and shot top corner acros the goalie. What a glitcher. And he's calling me a glitcher.

Updated HUT Team, been winning lots of games with it:

Andy McDonald - Michael Cammalleri - Viktor Stalberg

Mason Raymond - Derek Stepan - Teddy Purcell

Steve Ott - Matt Cullen - Colby Armstrong

Devante SmithPelly - Craig Smith - Zack Kassian

Pronger - Bogosian

Nick Shultz - Bieksa

Garrison Michalek

Ward

Nabakov

BeAGM roster -- ( I play every single game) --- 3 games past the trading deadline.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Booth - Kesler - Havlat

Higgins - Bailey - Doan

Campbell - Lapierre - Hansen

LTIR: Burrows

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Nittymaki

Top Prospects: M. Reilly, Gaunce, Jensen etc.

I also was able to get a (what should be) a top 5 draft pick for the upcoming draft.

Depending on the outcome of the playoffs, I will bundle Doan and Bailey for a better player, and then have Gaunce move up.

I knew I was gonna get steals eventually and right now I just picked up David Backes for 4750 when he usually goes for 10,000-12,000. This is what my team looks like now:

Vanek - Bergeron - Horton

Hartnell - Gretzky - Backes

Simmonds - Stoll - Williams

Bolland - Laich - Boedker

Hamhuis - Letang

Del Zotto - Staal

Bouwmeester - Carlson

Backstrom

Bernier

BeAGM roster -- ( I play every single game) --- 3 games past the trading deadline.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Booth - Kesler - Havlat

Higgins - Bailey - Doan

Campbell - Lapierre - Hansen

LTIR: Burrows

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Schneider

Nittymaki

Top Prospects: M. Reilly, Gaunce, Jensen etc.

I also was able to get a (what should be) a top 5 draft pick for the upcoming draft.

Depending on the outcome of the playoffs, I will bundle Doan and Bailey for a better player, and then have Gaunce move up.

i give up on my be a gm and be a pro games it takes way too long to get through a single season of be a gm and for be a pro the shifts are ridiculous when i get on to take a face off at center ice i take a shot on net goalie covers then im back on the bench

hopefully a patch can fix this i am still waiting for ea to contact me back for the simulation issue last message i got from them was oct 11th

its a shame because i do like the gameplay but the menus and loading it just so frustrating to get through

Archived