The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

They're the definition of people having to pay for their teams. Yesterday I played this guy who had Datsyuk, Hossa, Parise, Duchene, Weber, and Simmonds (all I can remember) and I was just all over him. But of course I still somehow lose because all his goals were either flukes or glitches. I think I had something like a 3:1 shot ratio on him too, and about three times more of time on attack then he did.

They're the definition of people having to pay for their teams. Yesterday I played this guy who had Datsyuk, Hossa, Parise, Duchene, Weber, and Simmonds (all I can remember) and I was just all over him. But of course I still somehow lose because all his goals were either flukes or glitches. I think I had something like a 3:1 shot ratio on him too, and about three times more of time on attack then he did.

The best team I saw in HUT was a top line of Ovechkin-Datsyuk-Kovalchuk. Not to mention he had Roenick, Gilmour, Kurri, and more...

Anyways, my current roster:

S.Kostitsyn - M.Fisher - M.Erat

P.Hornqvist - D.Legwand - A.Radulov

G.Bourque - P.Gaustad - C.Wilson

N.Spaling - C.Smith - M.Halischuk

D.Hamhuis - J.Blum

H.Gill - K.Klein

R.Josi - R.Ellis

D.Ellis

S.Mason

Can't afford Suter/Weber/Rinne :(

Hence I got former Preds to fill in the holes :P

Cost me about 8,000 pucks LOL.

HUT Team.

I bought 2 Premium Gold Packs, in this game, and hit the jackpot. SOTW Brodeur, Hasek, Tavares, Thornton. Sold All

Daniel Sedin - Ryan Kesler - David Booth

Ilya Kovalchuk - Mike Richards - Bobby Ryan

Darren Helm - Ryan Johansen - Alex Radulov

PLUG - PLUG - Bernier(PLUG)

Enstrom - Bogosian

Fowler - Pietrangelo

Vishnovsky - M.Staal

Rask

Hiller

Scratches : Grabner, B.Richards,Krejci,C.Wilson, Crawford,Erikkson,Sharp

Has anyone else noticed that unless you edit him, Yakupov never does very well?

I have him in by Be a GM Connected, and after one year he is still only 65 Overall. I also noticed in my Be a Pro that he was only 70 Overall after 3 years.

On the other hand, Huberdeau and Sven Bartschi both get up into the mid to high 80's after 1 year.

I've also seen a whole bunch of pluggers go up 10 or 15 overall after 1 year despite having only 3 star potential.

The potential system is weird.

Just sold Backstrom (the goalie), Clowe and Gleason for a combined 13,900, so I was left with just over 36,000 pucks. So with that I picked up Ryan Suter, Gabriel Landeskog, Mike Smith and Zach Bogosian. I'm left with 14,750 pucks so I'm gonna save up for a Edler

Vanek - Bergeron - Horton

Backes - Gretzky - Weiss

Hartnell - Stoll - Simmonds

Landeskog - Laich - Gagner

Hamhuis - Letang

Suter - Bogosian

Del Zotto - Staal

Smith

Bernier

Archived