The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

HUT is starting to piss me off.

Love the concept, but it's always pissed me off that I seem to get stuck in an endless loop where I can't get past 1000-1500 pucks because I am constantly having to load up on contract cards. Then once in a while when I can save up to buy a decent pack I get nothing but crap players.

So I decided to go and buy a couple players at auction instead of getting useless players and training cards in the packs I buy. But somehow when I win an auction, the player I bought disappears to nowhere, but I still lose the pucks. This has happened 3 times now. I have lost about 2000 pucks on this, and these 3 players are nowhere to be found.

Help??

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

SINCE WHEN DOES EA HAVE GOOD PACKS????

My pre order packs are still crap!!!

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

SINCE WHEN DOES EA HAVE GOOD PACKS????

My pre order packs are still crap!!!

HUT is starting to piss me off.

Love the concept, but it's always pissed me off that I seem to get stuck in an endless loop where I can't get past 1000-1500 pucks because I am constantly having to load up on contract cards. Then once in a while when I can save up to buy a decent pack I get nothing but crap players.

So I decided to go and buy a couple players at auction instead of getting useless players and training cards in the packs I buy. But somehow when I win an auction, the player I bought disappears to nowhere, but I still lose the pucks. This has happened 3 times now. I have lost about 2000 pucks on this, and these 3 players are nowhere to be found.

Help??

Archived