The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

19 hours ago, Grapefruits said:

Did anyone attend the WWE Abby show? Wondering what kind of crowd response The Bollywood Boys got.

From the snapchat story I saw, it looked like only Jinder was there. They got huge crowd response at PNE a few months back but Abby seemed a little quiet from the snaps when Jinder came on. 

19 hours ago, Mikey2Dope said:

I've been contemplating that for awhile now. I mainly keep it around for the WWE PPV's (mainly Wrestlemania & the Rumble) & NXT, but the product has been awful lately (Raw mostly) and I find that watching PPV's has been more of a chore lately than usual. Plus, with Mania rumored to be Reigns vs Lesnar & Mahal vs Cena, that card is already sounding awful.

There's other ways around watching the product and and at this point I would rather take the money I am spending and buy an NJPW subscription.

But man oh man, heel Zayn is awesome and watching him and Owens together has been a treat. I just love that Smackdown is 2 hours. It feels like a breeze watching that as opposed to the 3 hour Raw.

Yea... tbh I never watch any of the shows fully. PPV, SD, RAW, all PVR'd then I speed through them. 

Lots of garbage I don't waste my time watching... but then again for $12 a month, it's not bad considering there's a PPV every month... 

Zayn / KO combo is great. Love it! Canadians know how to wrestle. American's dont! 

• Upvote 1

Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Nakamura, Charlotte, Carmella were the only ones worth watching. Jinder was pretty boring in the ring as usual. The show was about 2 hours long. It wasn't too bad, but not worth the money we paid. 

I went to the show in Vancouver in July so it wasn't as exciting for me seeing the same superstars again in the same matches. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Grapefruits said:

WOW! Glad I didn't go to the Abby show then. There were really the only reason I was thinking about going.

They weren't going to wrestle anyway, so why bother?

Kind of upset that twice AJ showed up at the Abby show, but not the Vancouver one. You would figure the Vancouver show would get bigger names. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Nakamura, Charlotte, Carmella were the only ones worth watching. Jinder was pretty boring in the ring as usual. The show was about 2 hours long. It wasn't too bad, but not worth the money we paid. 

I went to the show in Vancouver in July so it wasn't as exciting for me seeing the same superstars again in the same matches. 

You know what really makes me feel like it's not worth the money? When they put Daniel Bryan on the jumbotron... saying "yes"...

Come on... he's not even here. Why do they even bother with that garbage? I rather someone come talk in the ring, in front of us. Not a recording...

It was like that for they July and the Abby show. 

7 hours ago, shiznak said:

They weren't going to wrestle anyway, so why bother?

Kind of upset that twice AJ showed up at the Abby show, but not the Vancouver one. You would figure the Vancouver show would get bigger names. 

Yea... all they are is a side show. Like it's great and all... they crack good jokes... but they aren't worth the price of admission. 

Aren't they from Burnaby? You would think they'd be at all BC shows...

Major changes to TLC. Reigns and Wyatt out due to illness. 

Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Stroman and Kane

AJ Styles vs Finn Balor

WWE official Twitter. 

Edited by Madness
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Madness said:

Major changes to TLC. Reigns and Wyatt out due to illness. 

Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Stroman and Kane

AJ Styles vs Finn Balor

WWE official Twitter. 

We get Kurt Angle wrestling, no Wyatt or Reigns and get Balor vs Styles?!?

Viral Meningitis for WWE Superstar of the year!

UPDATE: WWE has issued a statement responding to the story that WWE talent had contracted the mumps. The company’s statement reads:

“We have confirmed that three of our performers have been diagnosed with a viral infection. As a precautionary measure, we are ensuring in-ring performers and staff are tested and immunized in accordance with recommended medical guidelines.”

15 minutes ago, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

That main event was such a mess. It was like all the wrestlers were confused. So many unnecessary spots. But at least I got to watch Kurt Angle ::D

It was a boring overbooked overlong nonsensical clusterf**k. A major disappointment all around.

Balor/Styles was great though. Asuka/Emma entertained me and the 205 Live tag match was surprisingly good as well.

4 hours ago, Grapefruits said:

Just to see the crowd reaction.  May sound stupid but I've followed their careers through ASW, ECCW, and now WWE.

They probably had the biggest pop at the Vancouver show. So, I'm pretty sure they would have gotten a good reaction if they were there.

On 10/21/2017 at 1:43 PM, gmen81 said:

late on this, but just watched Shane Mac vs Kevin Owens match from hell in a cell.. Pretty impressive.

Very entertaining. I just wish KO just beat him by himself without Sami. KO shouldn't need anyones help to beat any wrestler... he's Canadian therefor he's better than everyone else :lol:

Like the two Canadians teaming up though

On 10/20/2017 at 4:44 PM, Madness said:

Yup. No Reigns. Kurt Angle wrestling. Styles vs Balor. TLC became a must watch for me.

I think I would have preferred a Kurt return in a different fashion tbh. Entertaining nonetheless. 

On 10/22/2017 at 11:47 PM, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

That main event was such a mess. It was like all the wrestlers were confused. So many unnecessary spots. But at least I got to watch Kurt Angle ::D

Exactly... major mess. 

On 10/23/2017 at 0:06 AM, Mikey2Dope said:

It was a boring overbooked overlong nonsensical clusterf**k. A major disappointment all around.

Balor/Styles was great though. Asuka/Emma entertained me and the 205 Live tag match was surprisingly good as well.

I don't think it was a major disappointment but it was pretty disappointing nonetheless.

Also... it's TLC... why on earth were tables ladders chairs not included in more matches? That was a shame IMO. 

• Upvote 1