The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Did not watch raw tonight but heard about the Heyman fake heat attack to mock lawler then saw it on youtube.

This company can go fu*ck themselves

Absolutely fu*kng pathetic

Get over it. Obviously Lawler gave the OK, not sure why you can't.

Everyone wants WWE to ditch the PG crap, they do a more mature segment, and no one can handle it. Yup, they're definitely dropping PG.

for those wondering what's up with jake

http://youtu.be/g97pMR6JeRg

DDP has always seemed like one of if not THE nicest guy in the business in terms of talent support. The dude should run a Talent Wellness program for not just WWE and TNA but any wrestler old and young that needs support.

Kudos to Jake for allowing people to film his progress during another tough battle for him. Hope he can beat the demons that have followed him for many years.

DDP has always seemed like one of if not THE nicest guy in the business in terms of talent support. The dude should run a Talent Wellness program for not just WWE and TNA but any wrestler old and young that needs support.

i think the ddp yoga thing is somewhat of a wellness program. i thought it was cool because he's answering fans questions on his youtube channel and 1 guy brought up something about heat between taker and ddp and taker should take the program because his knees are quite messed up. ddp then answers "no heat between taker and me bro. if he wants to, then i'm here for him." he's a guy that doesn't hold grudges against anyone. he's so down to earth

speaking of jake, here's a video about a little road block, but i think jake is still in the house and still fighting despite what happened here. dallas giving jake some tough love here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flbXCCrdpos&feature=g-all-u

here's a video posted from another guy who's staying at the house. i'm not quite sure what his story is actually. just looks like an overweight guy who wants to lose weight or there's something medically wrong with him. i've been digging through the videos but haven't found much, but here he speaks quite highly of jake. it's really nice

It's wasn't big pop groups or reality show sensations that got Simon Cowell off the ground in the beginning of his career. One of his earliest releases was a WWE record featuring wrestling theme songs and the WWE superstars themselves singing. This led to other novelty hits, including soundtracks for 'Power Rangers' and 'Teletubbies.'

http://www.chacha.com/gallery/4955/what-don-t-you-know-about-the-x-factor

I assume it was this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania:_The_Album

Was the main event no dq?

Triple Threat Matches are contested under no disqualification apparently.

Cena and Punk working together to eliminate Ryback. I think that's the first time (at least as far as I can remember) I've seen the WWE do something that makes sense in a Triple Threat match.

Heard SS was another horrible PPV glad i didn't watch it. They really need to either take the belt away from Punk or stop making him into such a bitch cause he's a horrible champion, I'm getting tired of seeing every match he's involved in end with him winning via interference

Heard SS was another horrible PPV glad i didn't watch it. They really need to either take the belt away from Punk or stop making him into such a bitch cause he's a horrible champion, I'm getting tired of seeing every match he's involved in end with him winning via interference

It's funny, when he's a face he owns Cena, nobody can seemingly stop him blah blah blah, when he's a heel he can't win clean to save his life.