The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

even if you see it as "phoning it in"

i think you're missing the point of what i'm saying.

jerry lawler is not entertaining anymore. he doesn't even attempt to sell the product anymore. he says a couple funny things here and there but there is a time for someone to call it quits. jerry can call it quits whenever he wants. as far as i know he's not in any financial bind. i'm not questioning his loyalty to the compny. not at all. but his entertainment value has dropped significantly over the years, if you want my honest opinion. i love jerry lawler as much as the next guy, he's a legend in the business-- but it should be time for the E to start looking for other commentary talents, which is what i think they're doing with JBL

Wade Barrett does not suck, he's one of the best talkers in the WWE. They just don't know how to use him right, and kind of buried him when they kicked him out the Nexus

agreed. i'm a wade barrett fan. gotta let the guy talk more thats for sure. hes also one of the few, i'd go to a stretch and say hes the only guy who could make a match with sheamus seem interesting

Time to start watching Raw again because the Rock is back!

for now lol

Edited by Olias

i think you're missing the point of what i'm saying.

jerry lawler is not entertaining anymore. he doesn't even attempt to sell the product anymore. he says a couple funny things here and there but there is a time for someone to call it quits. jerry can call it quits whenever he wants. as far as i know he's not in any financial bind. i'm not questioning his loyalty to the compny. not at all. but his entertainment value has dropped significantly over the years, if you want my honest opinion. i love jerry lawler as much as the next guy, he's a legend in the business-- but it should be time for the E to start looking for other commentary talents, which is what i think they're doing with JBL

agreed. i'm a wade barrett fan. gotta let the guy talk more thats for sure. hes also one of the few, i'd go to a stretch and say hes the only guy who could make a match with sheamus seem interesting

for now lol

Other commentary talents...Three words... "OH MY GOD!!!!!"...Joey ****ing Styles. Already employed with the company as VP of digital media for WWE.com...and as a former RABID EC F'n W fanatic I'd tune in just for Joey. Make it happen!!! :)

I don't understand one thing in TNA. I understand Abyss is now playing the role of his brother Joseph Park, but what happened to the character Abyss?

I think actually that Chris Park (Abyss) is playing the role of Joseph Park (and has been for some time now) to play mind games with Bully Ray. That's just an opinion...There are some that think that they are two completely different people...but I'll stick with my gut on this one and say he's just playing mind games. However...this could open up some kind of outlet for another wrestler to don the Abyss mask...one of similar build...not unlike when Brian Lee played the Fake Undertaker in the WWF.

Great to see the Stinger back tonight...Jeff Hardy totally deserving of the 2012 Wrestler of The Year...Somehow I find it difficult to comprehend Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan's "tryst"? Mickie James...oh hell yes...any day of the week...I love her...Mike Knox unmasked...no huge surprise there...

X-Division tapings next Saturday for TNA just announced that Petey Williams is coming back. I am losing my crap over this event.

Hahaha awesome! Maple Leaf Muscle and his Canadian Destroyer may be the bane that takes RVD off of the X-Division perch...kind of wish they'd bring Jerry Lynn back too...for old time's sake...

khali is just an attraction really. so scott hall is gonna try out ddp yoga

I remember some dance off a couple years ago where Khali tried to pin him. :lol:

And good luck to Scott Hall. I hope that he sticks with the program and get himself cleaned up. Best of luck Scotty!

Edited by DRÀCÓN SLÀYÉR