The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

But no one (ref or authority figure) actually saw the Shield. What a messy ending...

That's exactly it. Who books this crap? As much as I'm against a part time wrestler winning the belt, I'd have much rather he won clean.

I also don't get what the company has against Rhodes,Sandow & Ziggler. They constantly look like they are finally going to allow them to get to that next level, but then get cold feed and pull the rug out from underneath them.

Now we get to see Cena beat the Rock at WM, in the words of JC, f--- this company.

Jim-Cornette.jpg

Cause the buildup to the match worked so well this year. So I guess the title will not be defended now until the first week of April?

Edited by AllHailSmyl

WWE is a joke and merely a feeble shell of its former self. Terrible writing, crappy booking among a host of other things that the company can't get remotely right.

The product hasn't been good in years. It is no wonder why ratings have sucked lately.

• Upvote 1

Punk doesn't need the title, and I'm glad I"m not goingto have to watch him get saved everytime he has to defend.

That being said, 80% sure Cena will win at Mania, and to be honest, if they turn Randy Heel andgo back to what they had years ago I wouldn't mind that.

Cena Rock and Punk Taker I guess?

WWE is a joke and merely a feeble shell of its former self. Terrible writing, crappy booking among a host of other things that the company can't get remotely right.

The product hasn't been good in years. It is no wonder why ratings have sucked lately.

I miss the days of getting sucked into an episode of RAW and watching the whole show. Then again, even if it was back to being that good, I'm not sure I could watch 3 hours.

Funny how the product is getting worse the more control HHH and Stephanie have over it.

Part of the blame has to go to the current stars, they need to rise above their characters that have been created. Not sure if that's an issue with developmental failing or just their lack of drive. Then again watching The Rock come in, get a huge payday, show up a few times a year and then get handed the belt has to do wonders for confidence.

The writing is just atrocious, anytime they do come up with something decent they kill it with a complete 180, or drop the storyline dead. Put a huge effort into building a guy up for a few weeks/months and then bury him within a week or two.

Huge opportunity with Royal Rumble to bring in guys for the match and get people talking. All they can get is Jericho, Golddust, and The Godfather. :picard:

But no one (ref or authority figure) actually saw the Shield. What a messy ending...

Cause it wasn't the Shield...it was Brock Lesnar.....

I hope that's where they're going with this. CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

Edited by Opmac

WWE, lol. What a joke. Did not watch any of this, but with the results I'm happy I didn't. I pretty sure I said that exact same thing a few months ago, but I still mean it. They've got their heads stuck fairly deep up their own asses.

I liked Punk as champ and it was an insult to see the way his 434 day reign ended. I don't mind Rock with the belt - it's just how Punk lost it nags me.

And of course SuperCena wins the Rumble because we all know he needs the push.

Anyway, RAW seems like it will be interesting. Y2J back, and the whole Shield Punk, Rock, Vince angle. Also interesting to see how they will play the whole blackout situation during the championship match. Also Lesnar and Taker have to be getting into the picture soon now.

Not bad.